Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,903 comments
how to use the file manager??its seems crappy to me. For getting newest uploaded file ,I have to click on upload date 2/3 times ,then I get lates files

How to make it default?

Can I buy premium from balance on rapidgator?

Yes, you can.

My account ---> Profile ---> at the bottom of page in right corner you will see :)

---------- Post added at 10:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:54 AM ----------

how to use the file manager??its seems crappy to me. For getting newest uploaded file ,I have to click on upload date 2/3 times ,then I get lates files

How to make it default?

Make folders and when you upload new things, you will always in root folder have new uploads near other folders.

well, for low level transactions which does not need high level passport thats fine but for business level account passport which is usually used for companies and such you have to send authentic documents and passport and if you have made your account with false info your account might get blocked !

well, for low level transactions which does not need high level passport thats fine but for business level account passport which is usually used for companies and such you have to send authentic documents and passport and if you have made your account with false info your account might get blocked !

I will just exhange some dollars (300-400) once a week...

Is that counted as low transaction ?

Thank you btw.

no i meant, just for online transactions such as paying for a service and as you said exchanging and such you can even get a formal passport for your account with not putting very accurate info. thats enough for such transactions (formal passport is completely sufficient for an uploader's need). but for receiving payment and registering a company like how Radpigator had to apply for webmoney you need absolutely accurate info and document !

b09e67206414361.jpg

rapidgator is a spy company , what do you think of this message I found it in forumphilla.

Back