Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,906 comments
Anyone know what this number mean? Is it a daily download from acc, or currently active downloads size, user storage or something else?

capture.jpg

thats the amount of space used by all the files on each page. for example the files on page 1 could have a size of 16 GB while the files on page 2 have a total size of 20 GB ! thats how its for me.

@IGdwight:- This didn't help getting webmoney keeper classic account because when i clicked on enable classic i got this.

webmoneypursemenu134600.png

After i clicked Enable Classic i got this

webmoneylogin1346005334.png

and now when i clicked "Security WebMoney" I get this.

loginwebmoney1346005529.png

Anyone here knows how to fix this. A little help would be appreciated. Help guys :((

Did you install the required software ?
Some useful help:
http://www.wmtransfer.com/eng/about/demo/download.shtml

@IGdwight:- This didn't help getting webmoney keeper classic account because when i clicked on enable classic i got this.

webmoneypursemenu134600.png

After i clicked Enable Classic i got this

webmoneylogin1346005334.png

and now when i clicked "Security WebMoney" I get this.

loginwebmoney1346005529.png

Anyone here knows how to fix this. A little help would be appreciated. Help guys :((

you need the key file here ! during the registering process for webmoney you will get to a stage where you can download a key file, that is mainly for using for the webmoney classic.
1-you have to add the key file to your webmoney keeper here. choose the option (it was working ok previously.....) and go to the next stage.
2- there are a few options here. you also have something like this among your options ( i have a key file and password for it). choose that and then you will be taken to the next stage where you will add the key file and type the password for your key file and then login to your webmoney classic .

- rememeber the password for your account is differnet from the password for the key file itself ! these 2 are two different password !
=========================
you will only do these steps once and after that everytime you want login you will use your original account password to log in and not the key file password. once your key file is added its done.
also after each new installation of windows you need to do this step again for webmoney keeper !

@luches:- Its no use buddy. I tried several times but no luck. They are sending me an email to recover my WMID Pass not my key file.

Rapidgator has to put new payment method asap. When are you going to put payza or moneybooker rapidgator? This webmoney thing is killing me now.. :(

Why not use webmoney keeper light instead of keeper classic ?
With keeper light you don't need any software.

Differents are here:
http://www.wmtransfer.com/eng/about/demo/classic_and_light.shtml

It's no use buddy. Didn't you read the news on rapidgator site that they need webmoney classic in order to receive payout on time?

Yes,I read but I got already keeper light.
Anyway I don't see big diffrents between classic and light.( limits etc)
Only on mini you have limits.

Anyone use keepr light here ?

To make matters clear, as far as I have understood webmoney: Classic and Light both are the same. The difference between them is that light is logged in via internet browser and classic via webmoney app.

What are the limits in money between classic and mini/light?

I cant upgrade to classic because i dont remember getting any key during registration in webmoney.

Can anyone help how to get this key? I have been trying but nothing :(

I am in keeper mini now. I dont remember getting any key during registration though.

Last edited:
Back