Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,923 comments
I had cca 70-110$. Now, till this day, 6.5$. Allmost, whole 7 dollars people, juhuhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Reliable partner, hahahaaaaaaaaaaaa

Not to mention that I increased posting, more threads, larger area etc....

haha from 1st nov to 10th november 12 sales
from nov 11th to nov 20th 1 sale 0 rebills
fuck you rg fuck you

thanks giving day honest gift for affliates is shave++++++

Last edited:
A big adult forum banned RG (kitty-kats)

Admin message to all users

Hi, members,

this weekend we will have important changes on our board. We already announced a scheduled downtime, but there is more to come.

As the few who used it already found out, bl.st has stopped business. There are no upload servers available anymore, and we will not receive any payouts.

Furthermore, Rapidgator has become a nightmare. For reasons we don't know our income fell to as low as 5$ a day. It is impossible to fund the site with that. But worse: After 1 month we still did not get any mail answered. May be they have problems, or they simply shave us. We don't know, and they don't tell us. We have no other choice then to drop Rapidgator from our list of preferred hosts.

As a replacement, we now recommend Fileboom.me

And please: Save your time and don't send complaints. We don't do it, because we like it, but because we have to.

Last edited:

Hi, members,

this weekend we will have important changes on our board. We already announced a scheduled downtime, but there is more to come.

As the few who used it already found out, bl.st has stopped business. There are no upload servers available anymore, and we will not receive any payouts.

Furthermore, Rapidgator has become a nightmare. For reasons we don't know our income fell to as low as 5$ a day. It is impossible to fund the site with that. But worse: After 1 month we still did not get any mail answered. May be they have problems, or they simply shave us. We don't know, and they don't tell us. We have no other choice then to drop Rapidgator from our list of preferred hosts.

And please: Save your time and don't send complaints. We don't do it, because we like it, but because we have to.

Bad news! :thumbdown:

if continue so you will ban them yet in many forums !!!

btw payment not received for week 43 (vcc) :wacko:

Hi, members,

every forums and blogs should do the same....

Hi, members,

Mark this....

fell to as low as 5$ a day

So, In the whole kitty-kats forum only cca 10 sales per day.!!!!!

10 sales par day :lol:

They have just divided with late whole sum of week 46 (which was having calculated income from week 47 because week 46 hasn't been closed on time ). Now is divided correct on week 46 and 47. Only 47 week is closed too early.
All of you can check payments by this example: under stats search between 3.11 - 9.11 (for week 46) and 10.11 -16.11 (for week 47) and you will got correct sum which have been made for each week. Also we have weeks mixed (missing, example sum of week 45 is on 46, sum of week 46 on 47 because of 32 days hold). Explanation: this hold method have created one week extra, ahead because of number 32 days. Month have less days so after a while approx. few months this 32 days calculation brings new empty week.
But don't worry guys, nothing is missing under payments,of course besides shaved sales, deleted rebills :facepalm:.
You can check this on one certain way, look under balance sum of total paid, then calculate all payout weeks (sums) and you will see if that sums matches with mentioned total paid sum.
Btw. payment received (y)
Regards.

I have not yet received payment for week 43 (vcc)

but what is this? :wacko:

ScreenShot001.jpg

From 2014-11-17 to 2014-11-23

Today is 2014-11-20 :wacko:

They have just divided with late whole sum of week 46 (which was having calculated income from week 47 because week 46 hasn't been closed on time ). Now is divided correct on week 46 and 47. Only 47 week is closed too early.
All of you can check payments by this example: under stats search between 3.11 - 9.11 (for week 46) and 10.11 -16.11 (for week 47) and you will got correct sum which have been made for each week. Also we have weeks mixed (missing, example sum of week 45 is on 46, sum of week 46 on 47 because of 32 days hold). Explanation: this hold method have created one week extra, ahead because of number 32 days. Month have less days so after a while approx. few months this 32 days calculation brings new empty week.
But don't worry guys, nothing is missing under payments,of course besides shaved sales, deleted rebills :facepalm:.
You can check this on one certain way, look under balance sum of total paid, then calculate all payout weeks (sums) and you will see if that sums matches with mentioned total paid sum.
Btw. payment received (y)
Regards.

I have not yet received payment for week 43 (vcc)

but what is this? :wacko:

ScreenShot001.jpg

From 2014-11-17 to 2014-11-23

Today is 2014-11-20 :wacko:
Read carefully my post and you will get answer on your question.

Back