Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,972 comments
Why lying dude? Is paying to PP too
8eff1ae1e6ba291751a4c082d9f397d3.jpg

Why lying dude? Is paying to PP too
8eff1ae1e6ba291751a4c082d9f397d3.jpg

Yah, Its my first time to rapidgator. I have selected paypal. They showing 44 usd for next payout. But the notice says that they will pay the webmoney today. I am little confuse. Can't understand if they pay to paypal also or I have to change informations to wmz before payout. what to do? anyone got paypal payments?

Yah, Its my first time to rapidgator. I have selected paypal. They showing 44 usd for next payout. But the notice says that they will pay the webmoney today. I am little confuse. Can understand if they pay to paypal also or I had to change informations to wmz before payout. what to do? anyone got paypal payments?

Put your Webmoney account number (Zxxxxxxxxxxxx) and you will take money next Friday.

Yah, Its my first time to rapidgator. I have selected paypal. They showing 44 usd for next payout. But the notice says that they will pay the webmoney today. I am little confuse. Can't understand if they pay to paypal also or I have to change informations to wmz before payout. what to do? anyone got paypal payments?

No, they won't pay to paypal. They will just email you in a few days telling you paypal is not an option anymore. Paypal will not process their payment. :D I tried that option a few months ago. Webmoney is the only payout option right now. All you have to do is change the option to webmoney and hit enter. The payment will then work.

for the record i dident say rapidgator wount pay i said you could wait couple more days before money be in webmoney

and its friday so people wanna read propley before jumpin the gun at me

Back