Rapidgator Discussion thread

36,022 comments
any chance to become pps uploader without earning 10$ via ppd? i got sales but very few downloads. how can i increase my downloads?
You can try to contact with support department of Rapid, and explain your situation clearly, try to convince them that you will be sale very good, If they accept they will change your acc to PPS without first 10$ earning

any chance to become pps uploader without earning 10$ via ppd? i got sales but very few downloads. how can i increase my downloads?
You can try to contact with support department of Rapid, and explain your situation clearly, try to convince them that you will be sale very good, If they accept they will change your acc to PPS without first 10$ earning

i Contact Too But No Luck ... RG Reply Your Most Need 10$ PPD To Move To PPS :( ... i Lost Total 16 Sales . And Today 2 :( :( ... My PPD Earn 5.9$ Only i Think RG Count Only UNC DL .... Very Low PPD

ScreenShot001.jpg

Counted Downloads9
Premium Sales3

Last edited:

i Contact Too But No Luck ... RG Reply Your Most Need 10$ PPD To Move To PPS :( ... i Lost Total 16 Sales . And Today 2 :( :( ... My PPD Earn 5.9$ Only i Think RG Count Only UNC DL .... Very Low PPD

lol

Back