Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,955 comments
RG have Biggest shave system
They will die soon if they continue using this damn system !! their traffic decreasing from time to time

3Xs4ZX5.jpg

rebills are totally ok, i dont upload anything new, i live on rebills mostly

since i dont upload anything, my DLs dropped by half, still have a good earning, and im doing nothing on RG :) i might go for a vacation.. no need to work lol, my old links work instead of me

@fadepal, yeah i already noticed some sites started using alternatives of RG, mostly Ryushare, i find more filefactory links too (much more than before), and many other smaller hosts' link. Turbobit and Filefactory recently came up with new ppd or mixed plans, so its a good chance growing bigger for the smaller ones .

but i have a feeling ryushare can be a winner if they play smart. :)

Last edited:
RG have Biggest shave system
They will die soon if they continue using this damn system !! their traffic decreasing from time to time

3Xs4ZX5.jpg

Acutally its the greed of the owners to exploit the uploaders and shave heavily as if everyone else leaving them is a fool tat they wont understand the shaving and that will lead to their downfall rather than sopa pipa shit

Looks like its an end for me with RG, my rebills have also been completely gone, before two days I was getting perfect rebills, sales are gone too, I don't understand why they are doing this to me, but anyway, RG is nearly dead for me, I think my next stop will be ryushare or luckyshare.

Last edited:
better go for ryushare raather than luckyshare bz u never know when luckyshare stop paying u . The admin is of luckyshare never cares for people working for him...

Why is everyone such a whiner on WJ when it comes to RG?

1. Other people are using RG,so they may get the sale before you do
2. Not everyone is going to renew they membership, some may only do it for a month.
3. All file hosts have a auto delete system once a file gets a dmca notice against it.

Yeah same here, I stopped uploading on RG for 2 weeks and they suddenly give me some sales the past 3 days lol
That wont be enough to compensate the hundreds of files they delete daily from my account , totally useless to have a premium account with RG

Back