Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,898 comments
I dont know why Everyone crying for not a sale...
Its a simple reason IF your account under any referal that's mean you not getting a sales.

So simple start a new account then you will relize why you not getting a sales....But you need a hardwork because new account.....
Post automatically merged:

last monday done
ltc payment we have recieved on thursday not a monday

Last edited:
I dont know why Everyone crying for not a sale...
Its a simple reason IF your account under any referal that's mean you not getting a sales.

So simple start a new account then you will relize why you not getting a sales....But you need a hardwork because new account.....
seriously

Stop Spamming do not missguide rapidgator users :)
Rapidgator paying to everyon rapidgator knows what is best for uploaders :)
you mean to say all companies are fake who giving 15% to 20% reff some giving 10% reff to webmasters and uploaders why dont you go and say this to websites owners :) they will teach you :)
Do not spam regarding rapidgator ever again here. talk about your problems only

0nelove this is for you Mr NOBODY first learn how to earn money .

Get out from this thread if you wanna spamm here.

Every New & Old hosts pay for domain sales and reff sales mark my words all users do not hear/ listen to spammers they dont earn money and they dont want you also :)
they are in real life stupid they just shout only :) no matter you use rapidgator ddownload nitroflare or any other hosts all pays :) thank you.

TOTAL1812 (0$)7 (56.969$)

25 day 56 usd
I have one word for you for you :)
go to hospital for checkup :)

strange thing is you are muslim and in the month of Ramadan you spreading wrong information regarding filehost :) come on no fear ? disgusting you ned proper treatment go to hospital for checkup if i dont like any hosts i never spread any false news :)
it does not matter what they did with me it does not matter they are good with me or not .
but if they are good with all others and they are paying to all its means they are good :)

I dont like many hosts but i never says false words without proof :)

next time be in your limit because of you many people facing wrong things because u kind of humans living in this world.

Rapidgator is No1 Filehost thats true and thats the bottom line :)

Last edited:
Stop Spamming do not missguide rapidgator users :)
Rapidgator paying to everyon rapidgator knows what is best for uploaders :)
you mean to say all companies are fake who giving 15% to 20% reff some giving 10% reff to webmasters and uploaders why dont you go and say this to websites owners :) they will teach you :)
Do not spam regarding rapidgator ever again here. talk about your problems only

0nelove this is for you Mr NOBODY first learn how to earn money .

Get out from this thread if you wanna spamm here.

Every New & Old hosts pay for domain sales and reff sales mark my words all users do not hear/ listen to spammers they dont earn money and they dont want you also :)
they are in real life stupid they just shout only :) no matter you use rapidgator ddownload nitroflare or any other hosts all pays :) thank you.

I have one word for you for you :)
go to hospital for checkup :)

strange thing is you are muslim and in the month of Ramadan you spreading wrong information regarding filehost :) come on no fear ? disgusting you ned proper treatment go to hospital for checkup if i dont like any hosts i never spread any false news :)
it does not matter what they did with me it does not matter they are good with me or not .
but if they are good with all others and they are paying to all its means they are good :)

I dont like many hosts but i never says false words without proof :)

next time be in your limit because of you many people facing wrong things because u kind of humans living in this world.

Rapidgator is No1 Filehost thats true and thats the bottom line :)
stfu retard

Back