Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,901 comments
cool i have big mouth i never knww that but Thanks for inform i like your compliment :)

People dont know staff member of any filehost & they talk about sales shaving ;) come on guys dont blame they dont know the meaning of gateways but still they blame filehosts ;)

Thanks guys keep it up but if still here good uploaders available like old era of wj thn come to me for talk and suggestions i will help and i will encourage moreover i can assure that u will get sales also .

takecare thanks

you drunk brah?[meh]

wow nice stats i use to earn same but never get 37 sales a day my best is 16-18 sales in one day...

But my question is since i don't use RG is you earn that much everyday you have good rebbils score at least 5-10 rebbils but your rebbils sucks i don't doubt on your stats is can be possible :P

Last edited:
i think what this site is doing is they only active shaving mode for small uploaders, because they can't f...k their top uploaders, why? because they make so much money from them.
some members they get like +1000 download a day without a single sale, this is so f...ed up and i don't think you should waste your time and start looking for another filehost

Last edited:
i think what this site is doing is they only active shaving mode for small uploaders, because they can't f...k their top uploaders, why? because they make so much money from them.
some members they get like +1000 download a day without a single sale, this is so f...ed up and i don't think you should waste your time with another filehost

You're absolutely right my bro, sales get's only TOP RG uploaders, small uploaders dont get nothing or received some small sms sales or one mouth sales. They don't take care any more on small uploaders who earned 300-500$ in a mouth.
Because that i remove SHAVINGATOR links from my two sites and for many forums. Soon i will delete all my files from this SHAVING HOSTER. Almost 15TB. Each month for these four years i earn on this file hoster 350-500$ but this month only 150$ :cursing:

some members they get like +1000 download a day without a single sale, this is so f...ed up and i don't think you should waste your time with another filehost

You're absolutely right my bro, sales get's only TOP RG uploaders, small uploaders dont get nothing or received some small sms sales or one mouth sales. They don't take care any more on small uploaders who earned 300-500$ in a mouth.
Because that i remove SHAVINGATOR links from my two sites and for many forums. Soon i will delete all my files from this SHAVING HOSTER. Almost 15TB. Each month for these four years i earn on this file hoster 350-500$ but this month only 150$ :cursing:
i'm not i'm uploader yet, but i can feel your pain, but i would like to say this at least you make some money, there is others who don't earn anything for days.
and like i said if you're not happy with a filehost change it immediately

Dont shout like a kid otherwise u will get ban on rapidgator mark my words :)
Man its just a matter of time am sire so calm down why you are so worry do smart work not only hardwork got it man ??

be good be humble and let it be as it is

Thing is that nobody tell you how ot get sales how to grab hits you dont know man but u can know if you talk to rapidgator staff or try to find out on google
all will be fine thanks

Last edited:
i have 2 rapidgator account so i use 2 webmoney account
and i just verified my one webmoney account with my Passport
and 2nd webmoney account not verified
can i verified my 2nd webmoney account with same passport
please suggest me

Sales are pretty normal...

You sounds some one similar to Here
currentyl he is less active than old days!

@all
PS -I am not in Haters or Lovers group

but question is, why we have to consider mobile sells? where its giving 30% of the sell only
if RG want to catch mobile users they should open a new Streaming filehost or something new.

Last edited:
I tried to use their new Storage management tool to delete some files by specifiying their download links without setting any additional filters, only to find out that by doing so I accidentally deleted all my account files as well... the actuall deletion process was set within the next 24 hours & their dump tool has no way to reverse this process .. other than maybe contacting them via support which I doubt they will respond before the files get deleted ...

If anyone has an experience with a similar situation, please advise

Last edited:
Yea, I actually made a ticket with critical periority and got an answer after 4 hours ... however they advised me to be careful with this tool as they can't restore any file once it gets deleted

Hello friends sales on track now do not worry about sales all things now normal just what you need to do only s mart work when you do smart work u need to do less hardwork
Trust me or not thats true i m in this business more thn 10years i know what best for this so if u can trust in me thn well and good
takecare guys Enjoy happy earning
If you face any issues contact e if u think u cannot get sales thn also contact me

Hello friends sales on track now do not worry about sales all things now normal just what you need to do only s mart work when you do smart work u need to do less hardwork
Trust me or not thats true i m in this business more thn 10years i know what best for this so if u can trust in me thn well and good
takecare guys Enjoy happy earning
If you face any issues contact e if u think u cannot get sales thn also contact me

i
i agree with you, u need to work smart, but i knew some friends that work very hard and they try to change their content and everything but without success, so you can't deny that filehost shave sales

Back