Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,901 comments
Well why sales down ?
Did you ever notice ?
I tell you reality they love to pay to those users who are very near of them heart who earn 1000$ monthly they never shave with them because they earn for fiehost they make them popular and famous so in all department they are very sweetheart so what i m saying to you guys dont take it so seriously all weaks for them and 1weaks gape they count honestly.
Rapidgator still good i will say still they are best still keep2share also good i dont know what people think but what i saw what my experiance saying to me i m telling to you simply reality guys dont give up dont loose ur temper dont worry about any thing make sure ur self u are good make sure your self u are best uploader trust in u and create your name with high quality posts do work u will get reward its just a matter of time i m sure .

look now days all filehost looking forward they love to pay first bills thn they think about you but we should not mind let it be as it is think good do work all wille be good
Moreover i can help you guys in some matters yes i can motivate moreover i m with u as a freind .

Well why sales down ?
Did you ever notice ?
I tell you reality they love to pay to those users who are very near of them heart who earn 1000$ monthly they never shave with them because they earn for fiehost they make them popular and famous so in all department they are very sweetheart so what i m saying to you guys dont take it so seriously all weaks for them and 1weaks gape they count honestly.
Rapidgator still good i will say still they are best still keep2share also good i dont know what people think but what i saw what my experiance saying to me i m telling to you simply reality guys dont give up dont loose ur temper dont worry about any thing make sure ur self u are good make sure your self u are best uploader trust in u and create your name with high quality posts do work u will get reward its just a matter of time i m sure .

look now days all filehost looking forward they love to pay first bills thn they think about you but we should not mind let it be as it is think good do work all wille be good
Moreover i can help you guys in some matters yes i can motivate moreover i m with u as a freind .

Lol, 1000 is nothing. If you are serious uploader you can earn much much more.

Well why sales down ?
Did you ever notice ?

Lol, 1000 is nothing. If you are serious uploader you can earn much much more.

You are that serious uploader? How much is your earning? 10 000 dollars :))

Back