Rapidgator Discussion thread

35,906 comments
Could you explain this a little bit? Why would your files be deleted if you posted on multiple forums?

unfortunately i don't know any other forums than the ones that you guys already know

i don't either post my files in multiple forums, if i did so .. they get deleted so fast

Could you explain this a little bit? Why would your files be deleted if you posted on multiple forums?

unfortunately i don't know any other forums than the ones that you guys already know

i don't either post my files in multiple forums, if i did so .. they get deleted so fast
most forums require no link protection ( and the reason is obviously to bring them more site sales ) so the files become more exposed & almost all warez forums now have very low real traffic & don't bring sales yet they are crowded with dmca reporting bots

Last edited:
One big problem is that RG is a host that is allowed almost everywhere. If you do not use RG, you have to upload to various hosts to be able to post in several places because every board has a list of allowed hosts these days.

Anybody has this problem , I see next payment USD in 2 weeks ago but i don't see in payment page and don't see which day i got them , i created ticket on support page but still no respond
image.jpg

Solde USD $19.49
but i only have this plan !
Acheter PREMIUM pour 30 (1 TB Go) jours
*Les fichiers seront supprimés après 60 jours depuis le dernier téléchargement

I want the same one but files are not deleted for a year !

Solde USD $19.49
but i only have this plan !
Acheter PREMIUM pour 30 (1 TB Go) jours
*Les fichiers seront supprimés après 60 jours depuis le dernier téléchargement

I want the same one but files are not deleted for a year !

files will deleted after 10 month even ur Premium
any way u must have more than 25$ and u can buy this plan
Buy PREMIUM (3 TB/6 TB) for 90 days - $24.99

most forums require no link protection ( and the reason is obviously to bring them more site sales ) so the files become more exposed & almost all warez forums now have very low real traffic & don't bring sales yet they are crowded with dmca reporting bots

Thanks for the replay. I found some link encrypt sites but it looks like just one more step user needs to pass before download, do you have some experience with the "safe link" websites I mean do they influence the sales?

Back