Rapidgator Discussion thread

36,044 comments
rapidgator plz stop shaving sales and give us what we deserve.

fuck them which r spammers why the hell u r ripping normal user. i was doing good before now totally fucked, 3 weeks 0 sale 0 rebill

Last edited:
when one file have sale be lost , then rebill will be lost , that's fair?
that's exactly what i was thinking ... if they count rebills for deleted files as well, i would have gotten at least 10x what i'm getting right now :facepalm: that would be hundreds of dollars each day ( & now they all go into their pockets because of me ) yet they just show disrespect & carelessness about keeping us as partners

when one file have sale be lost , then rebill will be lost , that's fair?
that's exactly what i was thinking ... if they count rebills for deleted files as well, i would have gotten at least 10x what i'm getting right now :facepalm: that would be hundreds of dollars each day ( & now they all go into their pockets because of me ) yet they just show disrespect & carelessness about keeping us as partners

If only there was a program that paid every time one of your files is downloaded by a premium users, even if that file was later deleted

if only eh?

/sarcasm :D

rapidgator give rebills at the moment ..

arg.JPG

but i'm really wish they count All Sales now!

& stop this damn "shaving groups"

Happy Uploaders = Happy RG Owner

they should pay rebills for removed files too.
This is ridicilious not to pay this...
this is why many major uploader left using them

so thats where all the rebills went? so you're telling me if someone i made subscribe to rapidgator and my file that they initially made the purchase from gets removed i loose all the rebills but they may remain a customer with rapid?

that's fucking crazy, i've made a script that automatically replaces my links using regex, once i have all up and running i can literally replace all my 10 000 links with 1 click and switch to whatever host i feel like, i might just have to do that considering the sales have dropped recently but i got a couple of rebills the other day which made me wonder why i suddenly got rebills when i haven't gotten any rebills for 2+ months.

Back