RapidGator 50% on PPS, up to 35$ for 1000 Downloads

Tarif Plans

• I want to work on pay per download

Votes: 275 73.3%
  • I want to work on pay per sale(50/50 plan)

Votes: 100 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
guys this is the hosting site of rapidgator

951462prooof.jpg

website link
http://www.2dayhost.com/

you cant contact them for more information ;)

Last edited:
Guys its suspension but not termination.. so the data is still there but Rg might have to pay to get the data from that host if they want to unless they have somehow lost all the data and to make an excuse they are saying SUSPENDED BY HOST... I've this much idea that there is difference between termination & suspension...

Does "host" mean datacenter or DNS host? Their domain name is not resolving. So it looks like a DNS hosting issue. That means that uploaded files, and all other data, is likely intact. They might just need a new DNS host. Or I am wrong.

Guys its suspension but not termination.. so the data is still there but Rg might have to pay to get the data from that host if they want to unless they have somehow lost all the data and to make an excuse they are saying SUSPENDED BY HOST... I've this much idea that there is difference between termination & suspension...

Had a chat with the hosting and this is their reply:

Sony Vaio 1:07 AM
Hello

2dayhost 1:07 AM
hi

Sony Vaio 1:07 AM
sir is rapidgator.net being hosted under your web hosting?

2dayhost 1:08 AM
sure

Sony Vaio 1:08 AM
could you please tell me why did u suspended their account?

2dayhost 1:08 AM
please ask all the questions to rapidgator

Sony Vaio 1:09 AM
Could you please tell me at least if its serious or not? cause there are thousands of customers getting tensed?

NO REPLY AFTER THAT................... :(:facepalm:

i just started uploading files a week ago, i'm working with RapidGator and turbobit , it's a shame that i lost my first 2.5 dollar (not a big deal 4u), but remember you first steps in the upload its really hard to make money , i can post in english and french but unfortunately all the good site and forums closed registration ! good by RG rest in peace

just woke up and what a surprise. uploaders are getting angry, please relax guys. Rapidgator said that they will make a solution. just wait, relax, and let RG to do their job.

@NewRapidGator

please don't disappoint us, we invested time and effort here.

New rapidgator.. we all expecting an answer...DO the files come back ? Do u gona come back ? What about the database and this weeks payments

not be filled with questions to him, wait a while longer, I was getting my first 15 dollars and I hope I do not take them as they did other servers

Does "host" mean datacenter or DNS host? Their domain name is not resolving. So it looks like a DNS hosting issue. That means that uploaded files, and all other data, is likely intact. They might just need a new DNS host. Or I am wrong.

Their DNS servers are also in Todayhost, and Todayhost blocks all traffic to RapidGator's servers.
It's the reason why we cannot resolve any DNS records regarding RapidGator.

When MegaUpload got raided, the scenario was the same.
DNS stopped resolving first, but some server's upload/download job could continue due to DNS cache.
Finally all of them were halted; traceroute's result showed infinite rows of * * * just before their DC's router.

I don't know whether Todayhost is a data center or not, but only Todayhost's staff can do so.
Otherwise, packets shouldn't be blocked so early.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back