RapidGator 50% on PPS, up to 35$ for 1000 Downloads

Tarif Plans

• I want to work on pay per download

Votes: 275 73.3%
  • I want to work on pay per sale(50/50 plan)

Votes: 100 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I left this host one month ago because of the RU problem and I returned 3 days ago to reupload but this problem still here, pfff It's difficult to find a filehost without problem theses days what the hell!!!

"ACCOUNT DISABLED

REASON: Repeat Infringement

Please note that Rapidgator has received numerous copyright (dmca) notices in relation to your account. As per policy, your account has been terminated for repeat infringement. If you have any issues or believe this is an error please contact the website."

Why? NewRapidgator check MP!!!!!!!!!

hehehe

I use RDP
3 servers 2 in the Netherlands one in US (getting about 50MB a sec upload from NL and 10-15 from US)
I have zoom sending 100 streams at once for a grand total of 300 uploads running most of the time

I post in large groups using an auto poster

a few weeks back I had someone at a forum trying to get me banned cause I post to much hehehe
he made a thread asking people to join him complaining about me (got 3 pages of people telling him to STFU and leave me alone hehehe
man I love that thread

Last edited:
"ACCOUNT DISABLED

REASON: Repeat Infringement

Please note that Rapidgator has received numerous copyright (dmca) notices in relation to your account. As per policy, your account has been terminated for repeat infringement. If you have any issues or believe this is an error please contact the website."

Why? NewRapidgator check MP!!!!!!!!!

Write ticket to support please with your login details.

well I NEARLY DROPPED RG over it

ANYWAY

when I click to see my files it wont load all I get is a blank screen
been like this for days
im assuming there are just to many files in there
haven't been using your system vary long but as I recall it tries to show us all our files at once then give us the options to use a file-mangier

well I currently have 18280 files (12.63 TB)
and im thinking that is just to many to load all at once
please advise ?
I really don't want to make a bunch of seprit accounts and re-upload these all over again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back