RapidGator 50% on PPS, up to 35$ for 1000 Downloads

Tarif Plans

• I want to work on pay per download

Votes: 275 73.3%
  • I want to work on pay per sale(50/50 plan)

Votes: 100 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
hi, i want to know how i can change my money in free acount for premium acount.

Once you reach 10 dollars on your account, a "pay with balance" button appears on your profile so you can buy a 1 month premium.
(or a 3 month or 1 year premium depending on how much is on your balance).

thanks rainstorm, i only have 9,69.

the problem is the paypal is not accepted anymore, so, i have to wait.

thanks again.

second day without a sale and without rebill, ok fine i got it may be people arent buying from my files but why wont i get rebill? there is some problem with the stats and they arent solving it... X-(

I collected some opinions, people don't want to buy premium accounts because random files are often offline...
And I keep telling but it seems that no one want to hear that they should fix this one thing, random dissapearing of files.

guys i think a interesting thing is going on people who are on PPS they are having high downloads and people who are on PPD are having high sales and reversal.. so in both ways they are things going on very wrong..

thanks rainstorm, i only have 9,69.

the problem is the paypal is not accepted anymore, so, i have to wait.

thanks again.

Don't forget to untick the "subscribe to a recurring payment" box or your balance might be payed to you before you get a chance to use it for a premium :))

I don't understand all these complaints about frozen stats, mine are never frozen and i'd be the first to complain about it 8-)

What is Subcribe to a recurring payment?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

What it says B-)

Sent from my bathroom taking a dump :P

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back