RapidGator 50% on PPS, up to 35$ for 1000 Downloads

Tarif Plans

• I want to work on pay per download

Votes: 275 73.3%
  • I want to work on pay per sale(50/50 plan)

Votes: 100 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually the 3 files per day keep the filehost alive, if they removed the 3 files per day limitation, this host would end like netload, with 1kb/s for free user.

I sent one ticket yesterday talking about the slow speed, of course I don't expect them to answer me (as mostly of you say, they rarely answer our tickets) but I asked them to, at least, give us one answer here on wjunction.

I said before that I can't see this thread as a REAL support thread (and it's a pity) but simply a place to advertise their hosting service. NewRapidGator comes here once a while, answers one random question then disappears for days.
I totally agree with Skyacz:

Skyacz said:
You had a really nice chance to be number one of filehosts but now you are on the best way to screw this.

of course I appreciate RG is paying (almost) everyone here but I really can't understand this lack of communication with owner/s.
They are actually number one only because there are no real competitors out there since mostly of the other hosts have problems bigger than theirs.

questions

Dear RapidGator:

I can't find update premium-account, conld you tell me ??
Fpp4kMk.jpg

If update premium-account, my files can be stored more than 30 days

I sent one ticket yesterday talking about the slow speed, of course I don't expect them to answer me (as mostly of you say, they rarely answer our tickets) but I asked them to, at least, give us one answer here on wjunction.

I said before that I can't see this thread as a REAL support thread (and it's a pity) but simply a place to advertise their hosting service. NewRapidGator comes here once a while, answers one random question then disappears for days.
I totally agree with Skyacz:

of course I appreciate RG is paying (almost) everyone here but I really can't understand this lack of communication with owner/s.
They are actually number one only because there are no real competitors out there since mostly of the other hosts have problems bigger than theirs.

this is not support topic
Report them to the staff , i already did that.Report them and maybe will make them be more active here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back