RapidGator 50% on PPS, up to 35$ for 1000 Downloads

Tarif Plans

• I want to work on pay per download

Votes: 275 73.3%
  • I want to work on pay per sale(50/50 plan)

Votes: 100 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's try it :D :D
y9ZyW

Last edited:
Thank you rapidgator for the payment and the good service
I just want to inform you that other filehosters like turbobit don't delete like you do you and uploaded, i don't know why !
There's some files should be deleted like the films of box office... But others like albums or old movies you have to verify how is sending the notice and the proofs too, because a competitor uploader can send you a notice and you delete directly a file that wasn't even reported by his owner.

The normal charging downloaded files return? Now I have 10 times less downloads

Having the same issue since yesterday, and I'm pretty sure they're shaving downloads......

They say there's nothing wrong with stats, and told me I had hundreds of files deleted... and I didn't, because I checked all my folders....^o)^o)^o)

Something very strange is going on with their counts of downloads and earnings...

Thank you rapidgator for the payment and the good service
I just want to inform you that other filehosters like turbobit don't delete like you do you and uploaded, i don't know why !
There's some files should be deleted like the films of box office... But others like albums or old movies you have to verify how is sending the notice and the proofs too, because a competitor uploader can send you a notice and you delete directly a file that wasn't even reported by his owner.

I agree!
I already wrote that several times, but they still don't check DCMA.
99.9% of my deleted files are due to competitor uploaders.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back