RapidGator 50% on PPS, up to 35$ for 1000 Downloads

Tarif Plans

• I want to work on pay per download

Votes: 275 73.3%
  • I want to work on pay per sale(50/50 plan)

Votes: 100 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys if you don't like RapidGator, just use other one !!
Thank you NewRapidGator, the ftp is fine as you promiss, the stats are fine also
I'm satisfie with your service ^^

what you guys upload to have 150 file deletion/day ratio ? i have had only two deleted files since 1 month ago that started using RG !
They don't know what original content means, they just upload copyrighted material, in one year i have gotten like 10 files deleted and all of the due fake copyright claims.

WTH is happening with download? I tried to reset link but still that

SrV.jpg

One of my post visitor reply
"Please (re)consider adding an alternative dl link to rapidgator, they have a haltingly low daily free limit, which can be reached after only 2 dl’s per day."

this is what one of my downloaders said
I love these videos but, for the last couple of weeks, I have been completely unable to access Rapidgator let alone download from it. I'm in the UK, if that has anything to do with it, but I am aware that others have the same problem.

Does anyone know why this is and whether there is a solution?

Would it be possible - I know I am asking for a huge favour - to re-upload these videos to a different host. From my experience, as a registered free user, I find Mediafire permits relatively high speed uploads and certainly allows, even for unregistered users, multiple and fast, concurrent downloads.

Thanks, Alan

I have a file with 850 views and 0 downloads. how is it possible? not all downloads are counted :facepalm:

me too
2 day premium, over 500 views no one down counted!!

I choise PPD premium sales are not counted???

RG-PPD-%20NOCOUNT2.png

1 premium sales = 0.000$ ???:facepalm:

wtf about filemanager,? im try move files to folder last hour, and nothing

use a CUT button and paste files to the new folder B-)

"You have reached your daily downloads limit. Please try again later.
Don`t want to wait? Upgrade to Premium and forget about delays!"

OH..i don't download anything today...just open my DL link,,,it said like this.What is wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back