RapidGator 50% on PPS, up to 35$ for 1000 Downloads

Tarif Plans

• I want to work on pay per download

Votes: 275 73.3%
  • I want to work on pay per sale(50/50 plan)

Votes: 100 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
2rcr.png

Maybe DMCA.

RapidGator. It does not seem that u have done something with Remote upload.
Its not working since last 12 days. Its the wiered thing.
I can not work with this host. Sorry boss

We R Requesting U 2 Stay Here ?

Give it break people, RG already said that RU not working is due to lack of servers, it seems they will add more starting Wednesday.

Complaining about it every single post helps 0. Or would you like it that they stopped posting here like some others?

Remember all the complaining let to other hosts threads to close! Then there will be 0 support and answers a la uploaded.to

IMPORTANT: RG make it so confirmation is needed to use earning for pemium, as it is now you just click on the link maybe simply for more info and just like that you use your earnings right away, also make it so a message appears conforming you are now premium.

Also lets people know if the price for premium form earning is the same as for all public or you offer a discount like several other hosts.

Still it would have been better a points system, you know, reward those that bring you costumers instead of charging them for premium just the same. This is fair as only those that are active and productive to you get premiums as incentive. Or better yet, from points or/and earning (like BS system).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back