RapidGator 50% on PPS, up to 35$ for 1000 Downloads

Tarif Plans

• I want to work on pay per download

Votes: 275 73.3%
  • I want to work on pay per sale(50/50 plan)

Votes: 100 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
many of the time when I upload Multiple files at once it doesnt upload all of them and i have to reupload them again please fix it

many of the time when I upload Multiple files at once it doesnt upload all of them and i have to reupload them again please fix it
zxam3.png

it just stays at 96 %

Last edited:
i tried to upload 1 file...its size is 1MB and then uploaded another file for test its 700mb both files are pending since from 5 hr!!!!!!!! How cool......already opened a ticket...lets see what they say.....

It was probably my last, so hight payout (over 250$), because from 2 days, none of my newly uploaded files wasn't downloaded even once, and only because it isn't possible. :facepalm:

Thanks for your cooperation, let me know when you deal with all your problems.

Where are those promised new servers that were supposed to be added yesterday?!!

Upload speed is still terrible, 0.06mb/s!! And I'm premium...... :facepalm:

It was probably my last, so hight payout (over 250$), because from 2 days, none of my newly uploaded files wasn't downloaded even once, and only because it isn't possible. :facepalm:

Thanks for your cooperation, let me know when you deal with all your problems.

Why it isn't possible? In fact my newly files were not downloaded as well although I could download them easily and with 150 kbps speed.

Hmm so what's the problem then? :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back