RapidGator 50% on PPS, up to 35$ for 1000 Downloads

Tarif Plans

• I want to work on pay per download

Votes: 275 73.3%
  • I want to work on pay per sale(50/50 plan)

Votes: 100 26.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear partners, simpy pause your uploads if you see bad speeds. Uplink is out botleneck now. We'll double our bandwidth next week and you will get good speeds again.

"pause" our uploads...? exactly how do we "pause" uploads on sBorg servers? :facepalm:

and by next week you mean exactly when? cause I've heard that many times before.... more servers tomorrow? next friday? next weekend? when exactly?? these speeds are unbearable.....:facepalm:

and somehow, i don't think doubling servers (which was what was said a while back and didn't exactly happen) will be enough.... maybe tripling servers will be a good fix for now....

please fix download counter for pr 2 and 6 and 8

and yes, PLEASE fix download counts of files in these servers. they don't count at all!!!

"pause" our uploads...? exactly how do we "pause" uploads on sBorg servers? :facepalm:

and by next week you mean exactly when? cause I've heard that many times before.... more servers tomorrow? next friday? next weekend? when exactly?? these speeds are unbearable.....:facepalm:

and somehow, i don't think doubling servers (which was what was said a while back and didn't exactly happen) will be enough.... maybe tripling servers will be a good fix for now....

We have a freedom to vote for the quality of service "with our feet" and I'm going to switch to other file-hosting company for now. There is absolutely no any reason why should we suffer of this unstable and shaky service. B-)

bandwidth

and yes, PLEASE fix download counts of files in these servers. they don't count at all!!!

Servers and bandwidth are different things...:facepalm:

Servers and bandwidth are different things...:facepalm:

Well aware of it.:facepalm:

BUT

Increase both!!! The way things are right now, it's not acceptable. Most servers give connection errors and terrible speeds (both upload and download), and as we've already said over and over, at least 3 servers are not counting downloads in our stats.

You need more SERVERS with more BANDWIDTH......

And.... you still didn't say when exactly "next week" is for you guys, cause you've said that many times before and next week was never the next week.....

(it's funny how you only reply to the unimportant things and always with short sentences....)

None of my files ever ended up on those servers but if they would have, i would reupload them to others, tsssss some people just want to keep complaining :facepalm:

Sales are still not showing on statistics by file page it only show ($). Sales only shows on profile page. Anyone experiencing this? I'm on PPS

Everything is just about perfect for me. No complaints. Just choose a right time to upload when server load is low. Everything will go without any hitch.

no payment this thursday, no payment amount deducted to the "Next payment " Tab??????

cca42a7b00.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back