Rapidfileshare.net - Official Support Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
welcome!

What about the storage space and time?

How long will files be kept online for premium users?
How much storage space we have?
Premium have FTP to upload?

One more thing, any way we can set the download volume free users can download?

Are you gonna translate the full website? Tons of things still not translated, so i cant understand anything :X

Thanks

Last edited:
welcome!

How long will files be kept online for premium users?
How much storage space we have?
Premium have FTP to upload?

One more thing, any way we can set the download volume free users can download?

Are you gonna translate the full website? Tons of things still not translated, so i cant understand anything :X

Thanks

How long will files be kept online for premium users? forever
How much storage space we have? unlimited
Premium have FTP to upload? not right now

One more thing, any way we can set the download volume free users can download? yes we can set it, currently at 2Gb for free registered users

Are you gonna translate the full website? Tons of things still not translated, so i cant understand anything :X yes we will be, which language are you in?

too much slow speed of remote uploading can u pls tell me what is ur server location kindly reply me wait for ur Pm mate

Please use our contact us page http://www.rapidfileshare.net/contact.html

So I posted one file and I already got negative feedback from users about a 5 minute wait time(lol)

It seems as though a stealth edit has been made to change the wait times already according to your premium page. But 200 seconds is still a long time to wait. Going to have to see how things change around here.

English is enough for now rapidfilesh, that is the main language worldwide

By the way, please activate FTP or it will be really hard to upload content.

More payment gateways would be awsome aswell.

ill give it a try

yes wait times have been reduced to 100 seconds for all free users.

English is enough for now rapidfilesh, that is the main language worldwide

By the way, please activate FTP or it will be really hard to upload content.

More payment gateways would be awsome aswell.

ill give it a try

thanks, we have had a recent request for liberty so will look at adding that one in soon.

Has anyone get paid from this hoster till now?

Can you add paypal method for payout?

Last edited:
super fast payments for the last 3 months, as I have said in the top 5 post my users love em. Was wondering when we would see you guys on here. Welcome

thank you very much, we have put alot of time into it based on users feedback over the last 6 months.

So.. let me get this straight. 6 months of having the download wait time at 5 minutes and it only gets reduced after coming here? What?

I mean, I'm glad it has been lowered to 100 seconds (Still feels like forever, honestly), but why would it have taken so long? :hrhr:

I understand some of the reasons behind wait times - I just don't get the time period here is all.

Waiting time 60 seconds for free and 30 seconds for registered would be more better.No one wants to wait such a long period to get a file and there is a bunch of alternative links to.
Watch out,mark my words

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back