RapidCloud.cc | Up to 70% of Sales | VIP | Virtual File Host | Unlimited Storage

RapidCloud

Corporate Membership
rapidcloud_logo_512_ith.png

Dear Wjunction users, I am happy to introduce the file sharing service RapidCloud.cc!

Our affiliate program has three basic plans and additional options with which you can earn more. I also advise you to pay attention to its unique features.

1. Pay Per Sales (PPS):
- 60% of sales;
- 50% of renewals.

2. Pay Per VIP-File (VIP):
- The VIP file is available for download only after full payment by the user. Regardless of the user’s status and whether he has Premium.
- You can combine VIP sales and Premium sales within one affiliate account.

3. Virtual File Host (VFH). Includes all features from PPS and VIP plans and adds new ones.:
- Individual subdomain xxxxxxx.rapidcloud.cc.
- Special premium, valid only on a subdomain.
- Premium from the main site does not apply on a subdomain.

Additional earning options:
- 5% from the earnings of your referrals;
- 5% of sales from your site;
- higher rates for productive webmasters.

Affiliate program features:
- unlimited disk space;
- unlimited storage time for active webmasters;
- basic storage time is 180 days from last download.

You can read the detailed terms and conditions on the affiliate program page.

Payouts:
- Payment methods: WebMoney (WMZ, WMT), Bitcoin, USDT TRC20.
- Minimum payout: $50.
- Payout fee: USDT TRC20- $3, others - 0%.

At the moment, activation is taking place in manual mode, for this please write to our mail support@rapidcloud.cc.

We are developing dynamically and almost weekly adding new opportunities for webmasters and customers of the service, open to your proposals and constructive criticism.

Contacts:
- support@rapidcloud.cc
- discord.gg/SrDkPE83qV (Discord)
- t.me/rapidcloudcc (Telegram)

Last edited:
187 comments
Hi
My accaount was banned today. You was "wrote":
Hello, during a routine check, it was revealed that your account is grossly violating the rules of our affiliate program, namely, there is a manipulation with download statistics. Your account has been banned.

Can you explain how I made this "big" ($1-3 per day) manipulation. I don't know why I would "manipulate" such a "large amount". Are you kidding me?
LOGIN: bolomik

Hi
My accaount was banned today. You was "wrote":
Hello, during a routine check, it was revealed that your account is grossly violating the rules of our affiliate program, namely, there is a manipulation with download statistics. Your account has been banned.

Can you explain how I made this "big" ($1-3 per day) manipulation. I don't know why I would "manipulate" such a "large amount". Are you kidding me?
LOGIN: bolomik
Good evening. I confirm that your account has been blocked for manipulating statistics, in other words cheating. I will send your email with more details.

More details? You wrote me:

Hello. We are not talking about the amount of earnings, we are talking about cheating download statistics. Analyzing the download logs of your files, we found suspicious patterns that indicate cheating. I won't reveal details for security reasons.

Proof below:

More details, you are seriously? You wrote nothing no any proofs. I will explain to you your "suspicious patterns". Do you know polish debrit site "NoPremium". NO, you should.....

So, somebody was downloaded my files from your hosting by POLISH DEBRiD SITE, and you banned me, not this site. . Great job.

And you dare to tell me that I am cheating? This is some joke...

More details? You wrote me:

Hello. We are not talking about the amount of earnings, we are talking about cheating download statistics. Analyzing the download logs of your files, we found suspicious patterns that indicate cheating. I won't reveal details for security reasons.

Proof below:

More details, you are seriously? You wrote nothing no any proofs. I will explain to you your "suspicious patterns". Do you know polish debrit site "NoPremium". NO, you should.....

So, somebody was downloaded my files from your hosting by POLISH DEBRiD SITE, and you banned me, not this site. . Great job.

And you dare to tell me that I am cheating? This is some joke...
Thanks for the information, we will check it and get back to you by email.

Back