For Hire Rapid Application & Web Development

Status
Not open for further replies.

AppDeveloper

Hello WJunction members,

I am Ansh, and I am here to offer you all my programming skill's.

Development Skills

• Rapid Application Development [Windows + Linux]
    • Desktop application development with latest technology like .NET Framework [C# + VB.Net], MONO Framework, Qt Frame, C++, Delphi... as well as with some older language (VB6).
    • Worked on Single Tier & Two - Tier application development project.
    • Internet Software Development.
    • Internet automation programming.
    • Simple to Complex Database related application development. I have a sound knowledge of MySQL & MS-SQL.
    • Automated Bots (Scrapers, Crawlers, Downloader, uploaders, posters, e.t.c)

• Web Application Development
    • Static & Dynamic website development.
Development Languages

• C# [3 Year]
  • Vb.Net [3 Year]
  • Visual Basic 6. [4 years]
  • C++ [1 year]
  • PHP [1 year]
  • Delphi [6 Month]
DatabaseTechnology

• MSSQL
  • MySQL
  • MS-Access.
About Me :

Currently i am student of B.C.A [Final Year]. Soon i will be a Programmer by profession.
Programming for me is Complete Fun, Addictive and it has been my Hobby for 6 years now.

Looking forward to get Development works.

Regards
Ansh

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Work Review's

Big vouch for AppDeveloper. I knw him for many years and he always do things with awesome perfection. He coded from small apps to high level ones with much patience and dedication for me and that too in absolute alluring standards. He gives shape to whatever your ideas are and do complete within the scheduled time. If any of you looking for your app development / web related things done, do hire him right away. Propz!

Last edited:
5 comments
Hi Ansh,

Could you PM your Skype or anyother IM details so that i can keep in touch with you for a small project that i have in my mind .

Looking forward to hearing from you .

Thanks
Shahaz

Verify your account on WJunction first.

EDIT - Re-opened since account is now verified.

Last edited:
Big vouch for AppDeveloper. I knw him for many years and he always do things with awesome perfection. He coded from small apps to high level ones with much patience and dedication for me and that too in absolute alluring standards. He gives shape to whatever your ideas are and do complete within the scheduled time. If any of you looking for your app development / web related things done, do hire him right away. Propz!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back