QuickRDP.com -Buy Cheap RDP | SSD RDP | 10Gbps RDP | Encoding RDP | Private RDP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello WJunction Users,

Use Promo "FLAT25"
&
Get 25% Flat recurring discount on Encoding Ultimate RDP, Deluxe RDP, Encoding Beast RDP, 10Gbps RDP, Private RDP & VPS plans.

Offer valid from 13th Feb- 20th Feb, 2018

Note: Cancellation of current order is not allowed

Visit : https://www.quickrdp.com

Payment method- PayPal, Bitcoin, Webmoney, Perfect Money, Payza, Indian Bank Transfer

Regards,
QuickRDP

@HRA v3 -
Kindly don't spead bad rumours about our services. Get your facts right before commenting on a public forum.
We have checked and found your ticket, live chat and skype all were replied in time and server was not down for 24 hours. There were some hardware issue which takes time to be fixed. We also asked user if they needed a temporary rdp to work.

Regards,
QuickRDP

@HRA v3 -
Kindly don't spead bad rumours about our services. Get your facts right before commenting on a public forum.
We have checked and found your ticket, live chat and skype all were replied in time and server was not down for 24 hours. There were some hardware issue which takes time to be fixed. We also asked user if they needed a temporary rdp to work.

Regards,
QuickRDP

What I said was NOT a rumor or an attempt to make bad impression about your service. Im using it for few months and I will renew it until Im not happy with it. I was just trying to find out what was going on at that time.

You said to get my facts straight, so let me explain the facts with screenshots.
Check this. I only put relevant parts.
https://ibb.co/cxGtM7

I opened that ticket on 16/04/2018 (02:22) when server was acting up.
You replied to that on 16/04/2018 (06:16) saying you are reinstalling this server OS and my slot will be active in "5 hours" (at this time I was unable to access the server). So I waited 5 hours and when there was NO REPLY, I waited more because things happen when fixing these kind of issues.
So after approx. about 14 hours on 16/04/2018 (22:07), when there was no reply, I sent a msg again saying account is not active. Then I waited few more hours.

When I didnt get a reply then, I posted above message in here (WJ) and inquired about the staus in Skype (at the same time if I remember correctly).

You replied to the ticket on 17/04/2018 (03:18) saying there is a hardware issue.

AFTERTHAT on 17/04/2018 (11:57)-approx. after 9 hours-"I ASKED" for a temp server and you provided that "quickly" on 17/04/2018 (12:04). I thanked you for that.

Then finally on 17/04/2018 (21:41), I got a msg saying server was fixed.
After that you quickly fixed every small issue I had in the new server.

So when you say server was not down for 24 hours, that is NOT true. It was down "probably" from 16/04/2018 (06:16) to 17/04/2018 (21:41); which was MORE THAN 24 hours. If I deduct the time I used the temp server, that is still approx. 36 hours.

I meant no disrespect to you or your service. I just wanted to find out whats going on and when you didn't reply for hours, I was a bit worried.

Im using your service for few months already and planning to use it as long as YOU keep the servers AND service healthy. I don't want to drag this too much or turn this into an argument, so I will not put any more msgs about this.

I only replied this because I felt like you were calling me a liar which I am not and I don't like being called that when I didn't do anything wrong.

Thanks for understanding and keep it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back