Status
Not open for further replies.

ar1111e

to all wjunction staff or moderator.., i am very sorry i start this thread in here, because i am a newbie here, in fact, i am a newbie in any forum, so, please forgive me if i am not suppose to make this thread here or break any rules that you have by making this question here.

But i really dont know about couple of things, and want to ask here or perhaps maybe also could help other newbie who read this thread, so they can be more careful.

my questions are :
1. why is someone got banned.?
even more when i browse and read many wjunction threads and post reply just to learn and gain information in this great forum, i found an account that already has a lots of post (more than 500 if i'm not wrong), but his nick is stikeout "banned".
what did he do.? it is a waste if someone have more than 500 or even more than 1000 posts but got banned.
from this i hope, maybe me and other newbie will not do it, and got banned like them.:facepalm:

2. Why is someone account that has more than 1000 posts, but he's "rep power" is zero (0).?
i dont mean to be arrogant, but i only have less than 100 post, but my rep power is one (1).

3. what do we have to do, to gain more rep power.?
More rep power could be mean more trusted in giving a review or making a transaction in this forum, so perhaps if me or other newbie could gain more rep power, it would benefit us in one and some other way.=)

I guess that is what i want to ask for now.
Perhaps someone can give information about this, so for all the newbie with the same question in their mind like me could be more understand.
to all members, please join if you have something to ask or give an opinion.

Thank you for your time and respond.:)

7 comments
firstly im not a mod :-?

the reason for the rep system being so funny is cause members - rep people for crap
i made a thread about this
i got neg rep and the reason was
being a faggot
and so on

as you can see here http://eih.bz/s1/8ce16b52cd.png

as for the ban issue people scam/do shit
therefore awarding them with a ban would stop that and at least the person who was scammed
would be happy with that "punishment"

I have answered your questions. My answer is marked with red color.

to all wjunction staff or moderator.., i am very sorry i start this thread in here, because i am a newbie here, in fact, i am a newbie in any forum, so, please forgive me if i am not suppose to make this thread here or break any rules that you have by making this question here.

But i really dont know about couple of things, and want to ask here or perhaps maybe also could help other newbie who read this thread, so they can be more careful.

my questions are :
1. why is someone got banned.?
even more when i browse and read many wjunction threads and post reply just to learn and gain information in this great forum, i found an account that already has a lots of post (more than 500 if i'm not wrong), but his nick is stikeout "banned".
what did he do.? it is a waste if someone have more than 500 or even more than 1000 posts but got banned.
from this i hope, maybe me and other newbie will not do it, and got banned like them.:facepalm:

Members will be banned if they fail to behave or break rules.

2. Why is someone account that has more than 1000 posts, but he's "rep power" is zero (0).?
i dont mean to be arrogant, but i only have less than 100 post, but my rep power is one (1).

Your post count. If you increase your post count, you get more rep power.

3. what do we have to do, to gain more rep power.?
More rep power could be mean more trusted in giving a review or making a transaction in this forum, so perhaps if me or other newbie could gain more rep power, it would benefit us in one and some other way.=)

If your rep power is 1 - that means you give a point away when you give + or - rep to another member.

If you mean how to get other people to give you points? - Do something good for the forum or a person. If you help one person - maybe he'll thank you by the system.

I guess that is what i want to ask for now.
Perhaps someone can give information about this, so for all the newbie with the same question in their mind like me could be more understand.
to all members, please join if you have something to ask or give an opinion.

Thank you for your time and respond.:)

nice information...
thank you...

so you mean being a faggot is, post a reply writing "faggot" in it..?
you mean like harassing people in a thread, or being silly in someone thread..?
do we get a warning / notice first for our fault, or directly our rep got minus..?

thanks..

here comes the answer

I have answered your questions. My answer is marked with red color.

Members will be banned if they fail to behave or break rules.

Your post count. If you increase your post count, you get more rep power.

If your rep power is 1 - that means you give a point away when you give + or - rep to another member.

If you mean how to get other people to give you points? - Do something good for the forum or a person. If you help one person - maybe he'll thank you by the system.

whooo, MrSandvik -- The owner of the wjunction with 12,795 posts and 15 rep power, and also with a scary avatar come out to help me..:)

Thank you for your information and reply MrSandvik (y)

whooo, MrSandvik -- The owner of the wjunction with 12,795 posts and 15 rep power, and also with a scary avatar come out to help me..:)

Thank you for your information and reply MrSandvik (y)

I just have to let you know:

I am unfortunately not the owner. eLight is the right owner.

I just have to let you know:

I am unfortunately not the owner. eLight is the right owner.

oh i see, okay then.
But still both of you are great people who could manage and have a big forum like this.

i guess my question is answered and clear.
so for those newbie which happen to have the same question and want to know about this kinda thing, please join.

Thank you..

I'm glad I could help - if you have more questions, then please do not hesitate to ask.

Welcome to WJunction.

Regards,
Sandvik

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back