[question] need help for my wordpress theme

Status
Not open for further replies.

ar1111e

Dear all wjunction member, i hope someone here can share some experience and or help me figure out my problem.

i have a new and first website called : www.download-hd-movie.com
*well perhaps it's a bad long domain name, but what can i do, i already bought the domain, so i will try to build it up.hehe.:facepalm::facepalm:

my website using wp theme called "videozoom", why..? simply it just coz i like it. here you can see the live demo : http://demo.wpzoom.com/?theme=videozoom

i get the theme from one of the site i found in here (wjunction thread) somewhere who is giving away premium themes for free.

My problem is :
my thumbnail/image is not showing in the front/home page like the live demo.:(:(
even though the video trailer seem to be showing just fine, but not the image.:facepalm::facepalm:

is there anyone who can reply me here and tell me what to do..?:'(:'(
which php editor page should be changed..? :'(:'(
well i am not an expert in php but i think i still can manage it if some one tell me where to changed and what to changed.

i can not post or paste the php edit page of my theme here, because i do not know which one is wrong, and also paste long php script page from my theme here would make this thread look ugly.

so please, someone tell me how to fix it, or even if you have time to fix it from inside, pm me, i will give you my wp-admin login.

Thank you so much for all of your time and respond.:D<3:D

2 comments
Thumbnail will show you featured image and if you don't have one then it will show the first image in the post and since you don't have any image in your posts , it won't show you anything.

how you upload an image and make it a thumbnail ?

use the ( Featured Image ) in the add new post panel or just put at least one image in your post and it will show as a thumbnail

i hope this reply was what you need
have a good day B-)

Different themes use different ways to display images for featured categories and for posts.

Some uses custom fields, in which u have to mention the field url in each of ur post. Some uses plugins. Dunno what your theme is using. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back