Question for google + gmail

Status
Not open for further replies.

vAiLan

Hello,
I receive couple days ago message from google:

14ilmag.jpg

In this message like you see write, my account is suspended.. but in same time i can login to my gmail account, i can receive messages and i can send messages..

All this happen when owner of the movie which i post in my site report this movie direct to google and google send me message this movie will be removed from Google.. i hope because of one stupid movie my site will stay in google and they will not take down my site because of one movie :(

when i go in webmaster tools in google i see this for my site:

2cnhvm8.jpg

but i still see my site in google

What i have to do now ?

Last edited:
7 comments
Same happened with my 2 accounts.dunno what's happening with google nowadays.
I Had it with gmail account 3 times....

Maybe your Adsense account got banned, not the other's. It that's true, than poor you, their's almost no way to turn back now. You'll have to create a new account.

Gmail must be working as normal after this Gmail notification. They might have asked you for the phone number verification thing soon after this message have been displayed, and once your number is verified, you get all the services of Gmail back on track.
Now DMCA removal notice in Webmaster: It is a warning. If you open this message, you will find out the list of link/links under consideration. This is just a warning, and the page specified in this warning is removed from search, not the whole site. There is link provided in the warning message where you can tell search engine that the unwanted content is removed so that your link is considered as per routine in search results.
If you are hosting your site on a DMCA ignore server then you don’t need to worry about these warning, but if they (Hosting provider) don’t ignore DMCA complaints then keep an eye on the warning that might come from your Hosting provider. If they want you to remove that page from your site, then its serious and you have to remove it, otherwise they will suspend all your services or do something like that.

Do you tried to submit pop ups in your website for generating call or something kind of stuff!!that only the reason your account was suspended by google!!Now,Go for new one

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back