[Question] eBay or Amazon Affiliate Program

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kief

I run a website called Swag Clothing, and right now, i post a few news articles from Top Tier brands such as Gucci, Louis Vuitton, Nike (i love Nike), etc.

Now my questions is, which is better for a URL and Niche like mine? Amazon Affiliate or eBay Partner? Would this bring in money; The Affiliate/Partner program?

It would be some kind of 'Shop' in essence, and have a 'blog/news' section in ie swagclothing.org/news/

Whats better for posting ads on my blog from Amazon or eBay

ie - User searches 'Cheap Gucci Scarf' or 'Louis Vuitton Suit' and they find my site, because i have a

swagclothing.org/louis-vuitton/suit/louis-vuitton-suit-black-size34

and within that post, is a item from either Amazon/eBay and when they click it, it takes them to the actual Ad on either site and the user (in this case) buys it and i earn income from my referral.

The problem im having is, there are no real good eBay Partner plugins, as there are Amazon. And on eBay there are more clothing deals, then Amazon, correct? or am i wrong?

This might seem a cluster-fuck of a post, but its how its coming out

1) eBay or Amazon?
2) What plugin should i use to make this simple?
3) Will it use my Theme i bought?
4) Does/Will this even work?

I've been doing a lot of research on this subject, and now im stumped o_o

Or the latter, its not worth it?

Last edited:
5 comments
Man it all depends tbh, but in my opinion I would go with ebay simple because I think theres a higher variety of "swag" clothing there.

Thats exactly what i said.

The problem like i mentioned, is there are no real 'good' eBay Partner plugins. I found 1 on CodeCanyon but it makes use of another Theme, and i would like to use the Theme i bought.

You can get custom plugins coded? If everything else is good, go for eBay - don't let the plugins stop you.

I have been on the WF looking at the WSO's and stuff, and i think i may have finally found something.

If i must pay for a coder, i will. :) I'm just doing a lot of research before i dwelve into it :)

Both are good, but ebay pay via paypal

Paypal/Check/Wire its all the same to me, Suhel :p After reading some stuff about Paypal, dont know if i trust them with money anymore :#

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back