Status
Not open for further replies.

benbaruch

Hey,

I heared that its not safe to build backlinks if the site is new.
I mean that I have a new site but I dont know if its safe to build backlinks or wait 3-7 days.

Whats your opinion?

8 comments
You can build backlinks even if your site is 1 sec old, without any problems. But not in thousands, go slowly in the very beginning. Google will take weeks/months to see all those backlinks.
About scrapebox blasts, I have blasted for many sites so far(both my own and of others), and none of them had any bit of trouble so far.
But of course you don't want to blast on millions of pages for a 1 day old site.

The best places to know more about these safety measures are hardcore black hat SEO forums where they have much more experience and they actually deal with black hat techniques. WJ is not the best place to learn SEO.

what is backlinks and its imp. ?

Backlinks, also known as incoming links, inbound links, inlinks, and inward links, are incoming links to a website or web page. In basic link terminology, a backlink is any link received by a web node (web page, directory, website, or top level domain) from another web node.[1]
Inbound links were originally important (prior to the emergence of search engines) as a primary means of web navigation; today, their significance lies in search engine optimization (SEO). The number of backlinks is one indication of the popularity or importance of that website or page (for example, this is used by Google to determine the PageRank of a webpage). Outside of SEO, the backlinks of a webpage may be of significant personal, cultural or semantic interest: they indicate who is paying attention to that page.

Yes, it is important to build traffic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back