Shared Quality Offshore Web Hosting From $0.95 | 20 Days Money Back Guarantee | Free Domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

WebZiter

Banned
Banned
Unl. Offshore Web Hosting From $0.95 | 20 Days Money Back Guarantee | Free Domain

WebZiter

Free Domain With Most Packages!

Hosted on Intel Q6600

14 comments
Too cheap man!

Look: too expensive is not good, but too cheap isnt good at all. Try to find the right price, don't just pick one but stick with the average prices of big hosts. ;)
I know what I'm talking about.

Has anyone reviewed this web hosting yet? Everything unlimited at less than a dollar is kinda in that "too good to be true" zone ya know.

very slow support so i canceled it
i ordered it and was setup but never got any details and i did a ticket and still not got a reply so i closed it and cancelled and went to xsserver

The owner doesn't seem to be much interested in selling his services. No wonder this thread is not getting many replies/reviews despite such competitive prices. Without good customer care/support, nobody will ever subscribe no matter how good the offers are.

It's not a fake, @accyuklad, we are sorry for what happend, it was something in our order system. As a proof of our good will we will credit your account for a free month of hosting.
No one replied to your support ticket because you closed it immediately after replying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back