Q> Is our site acceptable for Google Adsense?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tennouji

Just a quick question. Currently I am managing a site for our little community. It basically is a news/update portal for our college org. This site is just a few days old and we're planning to put in relevant and quality contents which I and other co-org write as the authors for a few months before our next school year's membership drive.

I am thinking of applying this site for Google Adsense in at least after its first month. What I want to ask on other WJ members who are experienced on Adsense issues is, if our site qualifies for the adsense. I am kind of unsure about that myself since I never worked with adsense yet, and not sure if they will accept our contents.

I'm hoping for good advice and other useful information, thank you.

Last edited:
10 comments
We're not hosting illegal videos, we just embed the videos from news. They're uploaded on stream sites which is also embedded on other news sites of the same niche.

Well maybe you can try by applying for Google Adsense as i believe they can allow your site . Seen many of this typo sites using Adsense so ..

That's also what I kind of feel. Even if it would be best having Adsense in it, I kind of feel I should also try looking for other reliable ad networks. Any suggestion about one? I'd prefer it if it's relevant to our niche.

That's also what I kind of feel. Even if it would be best having Adsense in it, I kind of feel I should also try looking for other reliable ad networks. Any suggestion about one? I'd prefer it if it's relevant to our niche.

Clicksor (If not adsense then this) , Chitika (Only if you have great USA visitors) , Adbrite , Bidvertiser

Go for Adsense. It's worth giving a shot as far as i see mate.
If you already had an Adsense, then it would have been better. (y)
Applying as a new member is kinda difficult to pass through the screening nowadays.

Clicksor will approve you if you have good amount of traffic.
As i see, The site is NEW & Don't even have an alexa rank. I will say that you have negligible chances of getting in to an Ads Network.
But trying isn't bad at times. So give them a shot ;)
Best Of luck!

Maybe I'll try to apply on adsense, but I want to establish more quality contents first. A month or two at least, so we can have a more active site when the time comes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back