python backend

Status
Not open for further replies.

BSpark2K

If anyone needs a script / tool to help with running the backend of your sites or other things let me know. Not looking to undertake big tasks but little convenience tools.

I'm not looking for any payment for anything I do, although i wouldn't say no to any donation if what i create helps you out! :D I just want to try my hand at coding different thngs.

6 comments
@mariuselll - Don't use telegram but, as mentioned i'm offering my help so i can learn stuff.

does telegram work on some sort of invite system ?
so i'd assume you'd want users in a userlist from one group to be invited to yours?

i'm sure there's some sort of telegram bot module that i can make use of, as long as it's a normal thing that's doable in telegram.

Can you make a Telegram Bot to import users from other groups into my group?

That'll get the group and your account banned for spam.

does telegram work on some sort of invite system ?
so i'd assume you'd want users in a userlist from one group to be invited to yours?

i'm sure there's some sort of telegram bot module that i can make use of, as long as it's a normal thing that's doable in telegram.

In Telegram you can invite users to your group or channel. This requires knowing their usernames. To get a list of usernames blackhat Telegram bots will scrape usernames from big channels or groups in the same niche and then send them invites to the target group or channel. But as stated above, this will result in a ban because ppl can (and do) report these unsolicited invites as spam.

As for packages, you'll want one that implements a client since that's the only way to get a list of channel/group members. https://github.com/LonamiWebs/Telethon

That'll get the group and your account banned for spam.

In Telegram you can invite users to your group or channel. This requires knowing their usernames. To get a list of usernames blackhat Telegram bots will scrape usernames from big channels or groups in the same niche and then send them invites to the target group or channel. But as stated above, this will result in a ban because ppl can (and do) report these unsolicited invites as spam.

As for packages, you'll want one that implements a client since that's the only way to get a list of channel/group members. https://github.com/LonamiWebs/Telethon
Thanks

I had that thought in my mind to be honest but not knowing telegram I wanted to probe a little first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back