upgrade request

Dear Team,

Please upgrade my account in Sockshare.com to lvl 2 + Premium
username: Vasi_87
Thank you in advance.

Best Regards

89829725651589063692.jpg

Thank You

Hello dear friends of putlocker yesterday I received my first paycheck and I'm happy but I wanted to ask you to please come up to me to give me level 2 or any advice to increase level thank you very much faster

My user name is nakano29

Sinttulo-780.png

thank you very much<3

Cant upload by to Putlocker now, please fix storage servers <_<

Code:
Response:    553 Could not create file.
Error:    Critical file transfer error

@El-Warez: From where do u upload to get that speeds? Do you use FTP?

accounts upgraded!
guys i told you we are working on improving everything. I can only tell you one thing, very soon everything is going to be revamped and will be much better ;)

Hi, I've a question, I went through all pages(huh...200+ pgs). But I couldn't find(or may be I missed) if it was discussed before or not.
So, thought let me ask here, I'd appreciate if you could reply.

1. Do you add any earning which is less than $10 to next month ? or you start counting from zero on each new month.
for example if I'd earned $9.50 this month but since it does not meet minimum payment withdrawal then will it be added to next month's payment? or we will have to forget those $9.50.
I'm new member to putlocker(joined a week before), so was curious will my earning of last week will be added to new month or I will have to forget it

2. Second question is just curiosity. I read on first page about 1 month premium account and level 2 upgrade. Also seen many request of that on your thread. So, was curious does it has any other minimum requirement or just we have to make a request.
If just request then I'd also like to make a request (if not then pls let me know min. requirement)
My ID : kosan

Thank you in advance

Besides the servers going offline from time to time for maintenance, speeds are great and streaming is going well. no complaints here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back