PutLocker.com - Get Paid For Sharing Your Streaming and Non-Streaming Content

Status
Not open for further replies.
I upload a file via browser (sockshare) but it doesn't appear in my account. uploading again, it appears (sometimes i have to upload the file 5-10 times until it appears...)
Problem since 2-3 hours

I also have problems witch uploading to putlocker and sockshare - now when I try to remote upload files from my server I see this - Failed - bad file

File is for sure good, because its avi and when I upload it to novamov, divxstage, videobb I have no problems, file is uploading from my sever in 5s. -_-

PutLocker, i will be launching a streaming web-site soon... If i register now, can i get free premium membership as you've said in the 1st post?

Hi I was wondering if you could upgrade my account from level 1 to level 2 please. My username is moviecraze and here's my link http://www.putlocker.com/cp.php

I'm currently having to borrow vouchers off a friend to keep extending my account and was thinking that I could earn points quicker this way to buy my own.

Please upgrade me if you can. Thank you.

Putlocker please tell us how can we upload ? How can we use your host if there is no way to upload files :(

2 x 700MB avi files , US 1Gbps server:
2dqRB.png

Last edited:
accounts upgraded guys.

msg me about level 3 or higher upgrades so i can look into your account. :)

we got downtime on our uplaod servers. Data center has issues waiting for 2 more servers to get ur speeds back up. ETA 24hours

Last edited:
Please ugrade my acc in Putlocker and Sockshare to lvl 2
username in putlocker: lordzerg
username in sockshare: lordzerg2
thanks in advance and good day :)

accounts upgraded guys.

msg me about level 3 or higher upgrades so i can look into your account. :)

we got downtime on our uplaod servers. Data center has issues waiting for 2 more servers to get ur speeds back up. ETA 24hours

Thank you, I appreciate the upgrade :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back