PutLocker.com - Get Paid For Sharing Your Streaming and Non-Streaming Content

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they will be deleted after 30 days of inactivity if you dont buy premium again.

are you sure ?
and i have another Question is there is a Minimum to the file size to be counted its downloads like other sites or it can be smaller than 1MP ?

is there is a minimum number of downloads for the visitors in every 24h ?

Last edited:
are you sure ?
and i have another Question is there is a Minimum to the file size to be counted its downloads like other sites or it can be smaller than 1MP ?

is there is a minimum number of downloads for the visitors in every 24h ?

All there is to know about this program is written here

http://www.putlocker.com/affiliates.php

Do you really have files smaller than 1mb :)

money will be paid by the 5th of July.

special3220- your payment is bellow our min $10. If you want details Pm me.

Upload is being worked on so it is up and down.

oh i am sorry i did not fully understand, its fine as long as the file is being opened by real people and not a scam bot. If you are found cheating you are reported to Paypal, your account will be frozen and no payments paid....so dont cheat shady....

i am did not cheat i love to earn by my hard work i am just asking about when i upoad a file that is smaller than 1MP when visitors download it does there downloads counted to me or not ?

Great again - Uploading is currently disabled for maintenance. Try again in a few minutes.

This whole "maintenance" taking too long time last days ... x.x

Does putlocker have a time limit for stream? if not im willing to change every drama from my web (over 1000 dramas) to putlocker please get back to asap thanks. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back