PutLocker.com - Get Paid For Sharing Your Streaming and Non-Streaming Content

Status
Not open for further replies.
accounts upgraded!

wave8x- i explained why we cannot lift the limit, if this is such an issue we apologize for the inconvenience but we will not be able to lift the country limit "just for you."

for now we are trying to convert everything to be more automated with payouts so once a month is still the easiest option.
Thanks guys!

I am a webmaster. I had to choose one is to make the site more traffic, but many visitors do you think when a user views and watch the video but did not see when the site will be down so I have other options. Remove video putlocker Or site down.
why not see a time limit. like videobb or megavideo?

Thanks Putlocker for repile.

Would you please to tell me what could be the reason to cause the earning down since May 10,2011?

Last edited:
hello put locker, can you please update content on FAQ about country limit condition, which country have limit such when this happen? by IP address or by IP from whole country, thx

Well, guys, you just got new affiliate. Your streaming quality is miles in front VideoBB and Videozer and files are processed in a minute.

If you could make some more remote upload options like filehosts, youtube, dailymotion etc... it would be perfect.

Now, please upgrade my account, lol - almir1977

Upgrade my account please but I haven't wrote nice review for account upgrade, it really looks great at first sight.

Cheers

One question - how long do you keep files on the server, I have big football videos website and it would be crucial for me if I could keep files permanent. If that's possible I could add most of the videos on the site from Putlocker
Added after 10 Hours 58 minutes:

Last edited:
All accounts upgraded.

we cannot more upload textbox due to over usage of servers.

almir-thank you for your kind words, we are trying our best to make things work well for all webmasters and uploaders. All files are kept forever for PRO accounts and 30 days for files which are not opened for free accounts. The only time files are removed if we have a legal DMCA copyright infringement notice about a specific file.

country limit is for countries like India, Pakistan, China, Malaysia, and many other similar countries. The limit applies to the IP's from those countries.

if you would allow just 5 External uploads at once it would be a big help.
and since your server are the fastest with getting the files from MU i can just hardly imagine they are at the brink of their capacity.

but it's ok, i just have to copy/paste and klick more often^^

you're a great hoster. i hope i'll help you growing a little bit in the german streaming scene :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back