PutLocker.com - Get Paid For Sharing Your Streaming and Non-Streaming Content

Status
Not open for further replies.
Marco i think you should start a video hosting service and tell how many issues you getting then you can get a clear picture how Technical issues comes when is water fall is falling.. :)

Mr.Putlocker i think I'm Eligible for the Promotion ohhh if you can give me level 3 for the bonus :) Username : HomeMadeVideo & Kevin0002

Regards
kevin

@Marcopolo Im sure people in Putlocker are trying their best, but it doesn't help them if you keep nagging like a grumpy old dude. No offense, but you haven't said anything constructive in your posts. In fact first you call @Escobar 'blind' then you call Mr. Putlocker a nitwit. If you hate the file host so much, why do you still continue to use it? Don't you have anything better to do than post rubbish on this forum? As far as I know, no file host is 'Perfect'. Even if it has a few wrinkles to be Ironed out, Putlocker ROCKS!;)

Merhovon, Putlocker doesn't use points anymore. We cannot get premium accounts that way!
9F2bg4YY+JiYInNFxn4ToLF7fH9t6BYY9p9OIY1zSdilNB5+IctjiHUUHnyDX9CwF04+VsGoUcAAAAAElFTkSuQmCC

Xmas promotion

@Marcopolo Im sure people in Putlocker are trying their best, but it doesn't help them if you keep nagging like a grumpy old dude. No offense, but you haven't said anything constructive in your posts. In fact first you call @Escobar 'blind' then you call Mr. Putlocker a nitwit. If you hate the file host so much, why do you still continue to use it? Don't you have anything better to do than post rubbish on this forum? As far as I know, no file host is 'Perfect'. Even if it has a few wrinkles to be Ironed out, Putlocker ROCKS!;)

Don't post anything negative when the server is down for hours at a time and even sometimes days at a time, I wouldn't say a consistent problem for months is something that he's working on "ironing out" that's a pretty big problem, as long as you can make money while putlocker/sockshare is up great but I prefer knowing my host is up even when I'm away from the pc unlike putlocker where you never know until you look at your earnings and realize they are off then you come here and realize it's been down for half of a day or a full day etc etc :)

Btw How many people got this "xmas promotion" I seen one user say it, anymore?

@Marcopolo Fullstops(.), Reading your post and I was like whaaaa?

And ya i got the xmas promotion 2 days ago, if you din't get it then maybe its because your on Mr. Putlocker's naughty list (You din't have to call him a "nitwit")...:)

received the X-mas Promo from putlocker.

Thank you very much matey!

10/10 as always. very pleased with your services as always!!

If you think your eligible for the promotion Send a PM to Putlocker with your request. Thats what i did.

Cant expect them to check every account 1 at a time. Would take forever.

Thanks again.

Last edited:
Hi Putlocker. I'm not trying to be a pain, but Sockshare is offline for me again. I spend more time offline these days, than I do on...You should definitely switch companies if this will make Sockshare more available!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back