PutLocker.com - Get Paid For Sharing Your Streaming and Non-Streaming Content

Status
Not open for further replies.
Recieved

Thank you Putlocker

d227e5b7a8.png

hello guys, had some issues with server but everything was fixed, both putlocker and sockshare has been running since it was fixed. We got reports that sockshare was not working but after investigating everything works. if this continues try refreshing cooking or cache as EVERYTHING works fine now.

Accounts upgraded.

Payments have been sent for Nov. Outstanding money for Alertpay for Oct has been sent. This issue was not because of us but because Alertpay stopped accepting payments...you can check this on blog.alertpay.com

If there are any issues with payments please pm me and it will be solved ASAP. Again, you do not need to request payments because we pay AUTOMATICALLY on the first of every month unless it is a weekend or a holiday and then it would be paid the next business day. You will only get paid if you have min $10. Money under $10 will be paid next payment cycle once you reach the minimum amount.

Recalculations for level 3 will be done now and money sent separately for Nov. Starting today level 3 should be counting properly.

e got reports that sockshare was not working but after investigating everything works. if this continues try refreshing cooking or cache as EVERYTHING works fine now.
well my player looks like this:

http://i.imgur.com/s7mob.png

... no play button

i cant watch any video. not with rootserver, not with home pc. friend can't watch also. refresehd cache and cookies... deactivated ff addons....no result....
putlocker is working fine.

thanks putlocker...payment has been received :D

please upgrade my putlocker and sockshare account to level 2
Putlocker: alakay
Sockshare: chymot
Thanks...

Last edited:
Putlocker is the number one and still the number one

Good Speed
Payment on Time
Good Affiliates

not cheating on views like some hosters :facepalm: u now what i mean ...

firstly I was with another hoster and my views are every day 3 - 10 maximum if i had good luck 20 views per day

verry bad upload & download speed

the last sh....

than i have changed to another hoster

i get no views because the hoster has 1 MILLION ADS befor you can see a video so no body like that
as you can see hier

Another Hoster :

7837b32328.png

Putlocker ( The Number One )

11a6243652.png

you can see with PutLocker i reach now up to 2.000 Views per day that's verry geat
im verry satisfied and happy to use this Hoster

no matter if they have sometimes down if i get real views on time and payment on time

I think Putlocker has a great Futur

Thank you :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back