PutLocker.com - Get Paid For Sharing Your Streaming and Non-Streaming Content

Status
Not open for further replies.
work but upload down !!!

it seems to ok now ... can upload !

Last edited:
i have problems with speed when upload no matter FTP or in web site speed is not more then 500kb/s sometimes up to 600 700 but i upload in other hosts with 2000-3000 or 4mb/s. is it problem with putlocker or problem with me or you limit upload speed of users?

this month my earning is below 10 USD, i havent withdrawd any payments for last 3 months, my total earning is around 17 USD in those months, can i withdraw the whole?

USER : love_bug

Upload speed in putlocker is very bad recently. Sockshare seems fine by the way only putlocker is showing slow speed. Is there any upgrading going on or everyone facing the same issue or is it just me?

New user on PutLocker. Is the remote upload always so slow on PutLocker? Sometimes take 20-30 minutes for a 350 mb file. I realize that PutLocker re-encoding a video for streaming takes a little time, but the upload itself seems to take far too long.

Is it always this slow, or is it just a temporary problem? I really like PutLocker so far, but the remote upload is the slowest I have seen for a file hosting service.

Do Pro users get faster uploads/encodes at all? The only benefits I seen for uploaders going pro is more files at a time and larger file sizes, but maybe I'm missing something?

Dear Friends of putlocker thanks for my second payment I hope that many more people are encouraged to work with you no other server that offers as much as you good weekend<3:sun:

No need to ask, it is automatic once you've earned $10 either in a month or combined with past months.

Make sure your payment info is correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back