PutLocker.com - Get Paid For Sharing Your Streaming and Non-Streaming Content

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
So keep the statistics for points now for ever wake? why this has a reason why they wake? one does not know everything so how much points you have so you would buy if a premium acc how many points you have and still need.

I'm sorry for the bad english, I wanted to ask why the points are gone. because you can not see now how many points you have a total of in order to buy one premium acc with points.

Blue the points will be back but in a different way- insted of showing points, its going to show how much $$$ we have earned. Makes it much easier for people to know how much they've earned in the month.

hope this makes sense mate

at the site, where i can change points for premium, should be better explained how many points i need for 1 month - 1 year and how many points i have left on my account.

@Putlocker

yes, a search function that enables us to search our own files. This is present in every major filehost, i'm kinda surprised you guys haven't implemented this yet.

About the copy function, it acts as a backup option for uploaders e.g I upload some files, call them A, by using the copy function i will make a backup( exact copy) of fileset A so that in future if my original links are deleted due to DMCA i can use these copied/backup files. But this isn't a very important feature, you should first implement a search feature in the file manager.

You can refer to filesonic and fileserve for this feature, check their file manager.

I think it is telling me no downloads ... putlocker check my account please

fdc2ef39c765d78f6f6501d44183aab7o.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back