PutLocker.com - Get Paid For Sharing Your Streaming and Non-Streaming Content

Status
Not open for further replies.

lol I didn't say that permafrost did he doesn't even have an account nor did he ever try putlocker out but yet he's here trying to insult me. nice.

That´s why i never tried Putlocker, they are a good host 20Days per month, the 10 left are full of problems like slow streaming speed, eternal servers maintenance and so on.

In addition it´s almost impossible to get Lvl3 for decent rewards unless you have a big streaming website so...
Please at least learn how to copy quotes from other users :))

Thanks you made my point extremely more easy to read as to why are you even here reading this and insulting me when you don't even have a putlocker account nor will you ever try it... I guess you just like reading forums and throwing your 2 cents in :)

Thanks you made my point extremely more easy to read as to why are you even here reading this and insulting me when you don't even have a putlocker account nor will you ever try it... I guess you just like reading forums and throwing your 2 cents in :)
Ok, so you know more than I about what i do.

I´ve never tried to blame Putlocker way to do business it´s just another way, i was complaining in past because i cant consider Putlocker as a serious filehost if their servers only work 20 days during a whole month. If others users like this way of work, then let´s use Putlocker!

As permafost said.its your choice to work with a host.Putlocker stands its ground for over a year with his best service.Coming here trying to request something that Putlocker knows better than you is just stupid.

Why are you here insulting me or trying rather was the question at hand not whether i know more or you know more, if you don't plan on having an account and you've stated that you're not willing to try then you have no clue what's going on within putlocker now do you, lets refrain from the insults and post from people that have no accounts either on putlocker or sockshare,

Why should it be immpossible to get to level3? i got it within the third month with just 3 hours work a day and without having my own streaming site. so permafrost isn`t right! and by the way: where do you get this counts from. putlocker never had an offline-time of 10 days a month! and they have the best video quality of all flash-hoster, by far.

It´s just my point of view & i can be wrong, anyway I do not care if you can get lvl 5 in one month or one year because i´m not currently working with Putlocker/Sockshit

3 months for level 3.... 3 hours a day lets see if my math works today bare with me, 3 x 30 = 90 90 x 3 = 270 hours in 3 months.... full work week is 40 hours only took you roughly 7 full work weeks, good deal. :)

anywho my 500 files are deleted off of putlocker 90 percent of them were disabled the other 10 percent he was working on disabling or removing.

@miketeak1: sorry to correct you, but i sayd within the 3rd month - more at the first half of it. So, it`s better than your math work :-D

And to paint at the argument of view counts: in the first month i worked with putlocker i compared a site i really trust and it was almost the same. don`t forgett, that the other sites count every klick on the video, why putlocker counts the views and downloads. if putlocker is offline or the link is dead, it won`t be count on putlocker, but on the other site.

Last edited:

You can get an idea of what i mean, whether its 270 hours or 200 something hours = ) ofcourse i didnt know what week in the 3rd month you didn't state that.:)

I think anything you try to explain with reasons that putlocker hasn't touched on wouldn't be valid otherwise he would address it not you as other users have questioned the counting, now that's all fine and dandy about putlocker being offline and the site where you posted still receiving hits, BUT putlocker wasn't offline when i had them files up only had it up for a day and as far as hits total it still should show on putlockers side of thing regardless if its a unique hit or non unique theres 1 section for each. i didnt just fall off of the turnip truck.

You don`t get it, do you :-D Putlocker counts views and downloads. if you don`t view, the file doesn`t get the count. another argument of yours you don`t really thought of is the fact, that the same ip is count just ones a day. many people using the net mobile have the same ip, so it could be count just ones. and by the wa: you say you can view the counts of a unique file. that is just half of the truth. you see how often it was downloaded or viewed, but the calculation is made at the end inside the statistic-counts.

But i get it, if i read your posts through the last days. You are dissapointed. I couldn`t understand it, but i respect it. So i think it`s worthless do discuss it with you any further. search for another host if you want and *sarcasm* leave the other with the "pain" */sarcasm* :-)

For me, it`s by far the best hoster with a well payment and the best video-quality.

My viewer count on it, too, most on the last.

And if you don`t believe in the counts, try them yourself. take a time when putlocker is really fast and has no "maintenance" and make a clone of one of your files. click on it once a day, each time with new ip only you have, and do it for a whole month. I bet, you will get exact counts for this one file:-)

Last edited:
Go to your files, click anyone of your file twice now look on that individual file and see with your same internet protocol number if it registered as 2 hits, im not saying you dont get paid for 1 ip per 24 hour period READ but it should go in the non unique section of the statitcs

Therefor site statics on individual files should match regardless of one ip per 24 hours it should show as a non unique hit.

Last edited:
You`re just right, as long as every viewer klicks on the play button and putlocker is online. But if these points doesn`t match, you won`t get it. that`s the difference on the countings of the link-site and putlockers counting on the individual file. the unique counting (within the difference of ip-counting in 24 hours) follows after this. if you sum both differences, it gould be a wide range from the original klick on the link-site to the count of putlocker. i made all this restrictions for testing the count system to exclude all failures of your own and to get a real significant result. therefore i sayd, that you have to make it a whole month. and last but not least, you can make it with a fresh account to exclude all failures.

just claiming putlocker isn`t the right way. make the test i suggested and next month you can post the result. after personal validating that result, i would really be glad to consent and accept your slant. but if you won`t do it nor getting a validable result, i would say: leave without another word.

I won't be around next month cleaning up links as we speak

Site is Down for Maintenance

maintenance.png

You can follow us on Twitter for latest updates:

Current reason for maintenance
Experiencing some technical difficulties. We are working on it as we speak.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back