PutLocker.com - Get Paid For Sharing Your Streaming and Non-Streaming Content

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's interesting escobar, in 2 months time as your pic shows you had 336 files removed alot of which were tv shows, ask putlocker to show you 10 of those notices I can only imagine all the files you uploaded in order to even make money after those files were gone.
actually, its about 150 files (2 rows for 1 dmca... name and deleted on)...

and as i said... since i stopped posting links on the site named above, i didn't get dmca on my reagular tv-show files... so i stopped wondering about the deleted files.
and i have uploaded a lot of new different tv shows since this happend.

Now lets say you uploaded 12 files a day which for a 30 day period it would be 360 files half of your files were removed for dmca request in one months time, does this sound right to you? = )

Last edited:
chrisp ? Do you use videobb or videozer ? If you do there you dont get DMCA ? You QQ so much because some of your files get removed because of Dmca and some files get deleted if it passed 30 days from the last acces of that file . If you dont like PutLocker .com find a better site and stop complain so much....

PutLOcker dont need to give you a answer why the files are removed , read the rules and tos !

I always love the ideals of we don't need to explain our business practices end of, im not willing to accept someone smiling in my face while selling me a bag of shit as you are, its still a bag of shit, but yes ive talked to videobb and actually here you go...

WJunction - Webmaster Forum!;http://www.wjunction.com
Private Message Dump for User chrispoolaholic; 14th Dec 2011 11:21 AM -->

================================================================================
To : chrispoolaholic
Date : 2011-12-14 11:16
Title : Re: take a look at this i think you'll enjoy this about putlocker
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
chrispoolaholic said:
I have an account with you guys currently, we'll see what these responses on putlockers side of things will be in the future or lack of response im anticipating since ive called him out on things no one else will either because they just dont pay attention or are afraid, I put alot of time into my files I don't expect to get my traffic shaved and files to just dissapear and have 20 dmca notices a day I've stopped uploading and will not upload until i get a decent intelligent response, and if I don't, I'll be going your way with my traffic...:)

Glad to hear :D

Our rates are better, processing quicker, no daily down time, pay weekly ;) Why anyone choose service with less competence I dont kno~

Last edited:

And actually I was asked to voice my opinion through this by a few putlocker users when I told them I was done with this, lets talk about issues at hand this is what a forum is all about not defending a site just because you aren't having the same issues alot of us are having next post should be from putlocker addressing these issues and fixes for these issues, AND MAYBE JUST MAYBE me and others will upload more files and bring more business his way your idea of go somewhere else isn't really a sufficient fix now is it, as i can assure if im addressing it now it will happen later down the line, lets stop that dead in it's tracks and prevent it.

Last edited:
@chris...please write with "point" and "paragraph"... its very hard to read and understand your posts :/

and i don't think, that put will say more than, deleted because of dmca... accept it or not^^ regarding to http://www.wjunction.com/1172195-post3177.htm

Why anyone choose service with less competence I dont kno
because users who watch the files like hosts without freeuser limit, good speed, good quality, less advertise... a few reasons :D

i use both hosters with same files... sock/put is more popular than vbb

Last edited:

That's wonderful for free users that just stream I'm not disputing putlocker as a wonderful streaming host I'm questioning it's cat and mouse games with affiliates "The ones that earn him his money" Again let's not get sidetracked on the issues here at hand and focus on them.

**Traffic numbers not matching
**Unique hits ratio being off
**Dmca request being shown
**Scheduled down time for users but absolutely no heads up
**Files randomly dissapearing

Theres multiple things here.

Last edited:
sorry, but

" Title : Re: take a look at this i think you'll enjoy this about putlocker"

thats very poor... if you have to flame about a hoster, why still using it? why not using the other host instead, if it is soo mutch better.

well good luck with your complait... i can't comprehend the most of them and don't know what put should fix, except the server maintenance time. i won't interfere in this issue again.

Last edited:

You call it tasteless I call it effective, if you read back I'm not uploading and your comprehension skills are questionable you're probably not to fluent in English by the looks of it, I understand I can imagine dealing with this problem if I wasn't proficient with the english language and that's not me poking fun, if issues are left in the dark and we use tactics of "if you don't like it go somewhere else", what exactly gets fixed, lets wait for putlockers replys before we discuss this anymore.

Last edited:
Upgrade Request

Hello Putlocker:

I was wondering if my putlocker account could be upgraded to level 4

Putlocker ID: otep39

Thank you Putlocker.

Im curious how many unique views do ppl have on a day . Share :D

My best was Dec 13, 2011 6,767 (all) 1,771 (unique ), and normal was 800+ and now i start have 1k + unique per day , i also start use putlocker 1 week aggo.

Hello admin, I'm wondering if you can grow me at level 3. I started working a lot with putlocker and see the difference. Look at my stats and if you can please give me level 3. Thank you!

By the way, I purchased premium account :D

Putlocker user: eseck09

Eseck- you need more traffic for level 3 mate.

otep-you also need more traffic for level 4.

i am not going to bother replying to chrispoolaholic, we explained our position about DMCA many times. When we had to look at the server and saw Copyright Infringing Material we had to remove them , EVEN FOR FILES WHICH DMCA were not received for as it is AGAINST out ToS.

We have our minuses i agree but at least we are not condescending to other hosts. if you are interested see a few pages back what Daughter_of_Isis posted in her private PM's between her and admins of the other host to see the true nature of things on the other side of the fence.

Last edited:
I agree! The customer support from Videobb leaves a lot to be desired. He called me a dickhead! :facepalm: Resorting to name-calling/belittling other people is a sign of a very immature person, and I chose not to work with anyone of that sort...

And just to clarify, not that anybody cares:

I am NOT anti-putlocker, pro-chrispoolaholic or any other silly thing of that type. When I post on this forum, it is because I have a legitimate problem. It is not my intention to fuel any sort of conflict with Putlocker or be a part of one. I believe we are all adults and can resolve problems in a fair manner.

Putlocker has ALWAYS addressed my issues, and fixed them. Even if they are a bit slow to respond sometimes, they have responded. I will continue to work with Putlocker through these hard times, so please do not take my posts out of context.

I knew it wasn't a thing that would get fixed notice putlocker didn't address the issues at hand just keeps rolling on this dmca issue, the other 4 or 5 issues weren't even touched on, But I'll keep my files for the end of the month you pay me my due amount and we are good, I'll bring my traffic elsewhere thanks

Last edited:
mr Putlocker now we cant buy premium with points anymore :( thats sad is there any bonuses about premium for uploaders? other hosts give free premium for months or 1 year if you make some sum of money.... videoweed give 1 year premium if you make 200$... can you make something for us or fix point system pls :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back