Upgrade Putlocker and sockshare

Can you upgrade my account to level 2
putlocker account:new9movies

can you upgrade my putlocker and sockshare account to level 3
putlocker account:new9movies
shockshare account:new9movies1

Last edited:
account upgraded.

the new counting system count 1 unique visitor per 24 hours. If the same user comes again from a different users links it is not counted.

"2%!!! Wow! 30,000 people and you have 2%. I think that is good enough for Lvl 3 as you have made a lot of money for Putlocker. 600 of those 30,000 people signed up for a Pro account (2%). If all 600 signed up for 1 month @ $5.99, that is $3594.00 on average every day! If you subtract whatever you earn daily, that is still quite a profit!"- more traffic does not mean good PRO rates, we have users who have 5k uniques daily with 14% PRO conversions and people with 50k traffic with 5%. You are forgetting to factor that for that amount of traffic bandwidth is used, and it is expensive (2000-3000 per gbit) so for us to brake even it would have to be 6-7% PRO conversions for a reason.

Putlocker has to make money in order for us to make money..I would like for everyone to get involved and share some ideas what to do to increase PRO conversions.

account upgraded.

the new counting system count 1 unique visitor per 24 hours. If the same user comes again from a different users links it is not counted.

"2%!!! Wow! 30,000 people and you have 2%. I think that is good enough for Lvl 3 as you have made a lot of money for Putlocker. 600 of those 30,000 people signed up for a Pro account (2%). If all 600 signed up for 1 month @ $5.99, that is $3594.00 on average every day! If you subtract whatever you earn daily, that is still quite a profit!"- more traffic does not mean good PRO rates, we have users who have 5k uniques daily with 14% PRO conversions and people with 50k traffic with 5%. You are forgetting to factor that for that amount of traffic bandwidth is used, and it is expensive (2000-3000 per gbit) so for us to brake even it would have to be 6-7% PRO conversions for a reason.

Thank Putlocker I love you . :))

account upgraded.

Dear Team,

Please provide us with more details regarding the new counting system as currently it is not clear. Do you mean that each visitor will be counted once in 24 hours? On what base you determine the unique visitors (e.g based on public IP address, browser fingerprint or other). Or maybe you mean that if some links for same contents are cloned only the first visited by the unique user will be counted?

Thank you for your time.
Best Regards,
Stelian

Dear Team,

Please provide us with more details regarding the new counting system as currently it is not clear. Do you mean that each visitor will be counted once in 24 hours? On what base you determine the unique visitors (e.g based on public IP address, browser fingerprint or other). Or maybe you mean that if some links for same contents are cloned only the first visited by the unique user will be counted?

Thank you for your time.
Best Regards,
Stelian
what do you not understand?

ONE user (IP) can only generate ONE unique view in 24h....

so if a user views my link, and then 2h later, he views your link, you won't get a unique view, because he watched my link before.... it doesn't matter what kind of link (cloned etc) it is...

i want to report you there is something wrong with Sockshare look, its kinda ugly now the buttons and few text boxes ( i saw it in external upload) maybe some styles are messed up

sockshare.com down in my side !!! u too ?

ok , back OK now !

Last edited:
Is it possible to remote upload from filesonic to putlocker or any filehost ?

If so what format does the url/login have to be in .

You guys should really work on the remote upload feature

No Remote Upload Option available .... FTP is not at all working .... and the Web Upload is glitchy ..and slow ... and one can't rely on that to upload big files ....
No Information about any fix is also given...
Then how do you expect Uploaders to trust your site ... and join ....
Think Putlocker is on the downward lane ... Either Fix things quick or shut it up completely ...

Hi! your upload api is broken: http://www.putlocker.com/apidocs.php
Code:
* About to connect() to upload.putlocker.com port 80 (#0)
*   Trying 89.238.130.248... connected
* Connected to upload.putlocker.com (89.238.130.248) port 80 (#0)
> POST /uploadapi.php HTTP/1.1
> User-Agent: curl/7.21.0 (i686-pc-linux-gnu) libcurl/7.21.0 OpenSSL/0.9.8o zlib/1.2.3.4 libidn/1.18
> Host: upload.putlocker.com
> Accept: */*
> Content-Length: 245753091
> Expect: 100-continue
> Content-Type: multipart/form-data; boundary=----------------------------0663a3af3ff7
> 
* HTTP 1.0, assume close after body
< HTTP/1.0 503 Service Unavailable
< Cache-Control: no-cache
< Connection: close
< Content-Type: text/html
< 
<html><body><h1>503 Service Unavailable</h1>
No server is available to handle this request.
</body></html>
* Closing connection #0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back