Publisher Looking for good ads network ( popunder/popup )

Donduo

Hi ,
We have a Website ( 40k-60k visitors / day ) , and we are looking for a good ads network ( popunder /up ) on CPM basis . WW traffic ( counting all impressions ! ) , Top geos : Usa , India , Uk , France , Italy , Spain

Serious & Trusted Ads network looking for long partnership ? Send PM

Last edited by a moderator:
12 comments
I'm working with ad-maven in pounder ads but I think it is less relevant now because what is happening with google ad blocking. My account manager already told me that their interstitial ads now big and earning.

Check this out https://adscompass.com/publishers
Being our publisher, you can take the following advantages:
- High CPM/CPC and unique coverage
- We're working with different types of traffic: Popup, Mobile, Search, PopUnder, Ron, and others. Mostly we're working with Premium traffic
- Guaranteed payments via Wire, Epayments, Capitalist, EPESE, Webmoney (Net 30). The payouts for our new publishers are done as per request and the payment will be sent on the day of request.
- XML feed, Direct link and endpoints (openRTB) tools
- Profitable conditions for big companies and newbie webmasters
- Wide Geo coverage (more than 200 countries)

Hi ,

We have a Website ( 40k-60k visitors / day ) , and we are looking for a good ads network ( popunder /up ) on CPM basis . WW traffic ( counting all impressions ! ) , Top geos : Usa , India , Uk , France , Italy , Spain

Serious & Trusted Ads network looking for long partnership ? Send PM

Hello! You're totally welcome to give a try to Adsterra. As mirrorstack said above, our popunders are totally compliant with Chrome 64 and bring decent CPM rates. Feel free to text me via PM if you have questions

Do they make like "spam, malware or download fake applications" Popups or Under?

We're trying to do our best to keep our ads clean so IF such things happen please write your personal manager straight away so we can investigate the issue and fix it.

Check this out https://adscompass.com/publishers
Being our publisher, you can take the following advantages:
- High CPM/CPC and unique coverage
- We're working with different types of traffic: Popup, Mobile, Search, PopUnder, Ron, and others. Mostly we're working with Premium traffic
- Guaranteed payments via Wire, Epayments, Capitalist, EPESE, Webmoney (Net 30). The payouts for our new publishers are done as per request and the payment will be sent on the day of request.
- XML feed, Direct link and endpoints (openRTB) tools
- Profitable conditions for big companies and newbie webmasters
- Wide Geo coverage (more than 200 countries)

Most ad network with NET30 is not paying.
If you can give me NET7 I would like to try.

I don't agree with that, most of the network pay even if your work on net 30. meaning you will wait for payment 60 days.
But for sure there are many others who will pay for better terms - net 7. if you looking for good network I can recommend Pubpush or ad maven,.

Most ad network with NET30 is not paying.
If you can give me NET7 I would like to try.
I don't agree with that, most of the network pay even if your work on net 30. meaning you will wait for payment 60 days.
But for sure there are many others who will pay for better terms - net 7. if you looking for good network I can recommend Pubpush or ad maven,.

Back