hotfiledownloads.org 4*
dirtywarez.com 4*
phaze.co 4*
mechoddl 3* requested for 4*
warezko 3*

Revenue:
I make around 25$ to 30$/month from ads, infolinks, domain sales

Traffic Stats:
It used to get around 1500 visitors a day but as i have stopped working on it from past couple of weeksso getting around 1000 visitors a days nowadays

psycho.jpg

psycho.jpg
Starting Bid: 120$
Increment: 10$
Buy It Now: $300
Bid End Date: 10/09/2012

Payment Method:
Paypal payza moneybookers

Last edited:
15 comments
make an offer and i"ll provide you with whatever you want

What if he offer (bid) something for your site, and after provided screens, he doesn't want to pay (buy) your site? And maybe he will be the highest bidder, so he needs to pay you. If you already want to keep it private, send him the PM, so he can consider purchasing your site.

Regards.:)

thanks mate

What if he offer (bid) something for your site, and after provided screens, he doesn't want to pay (buy) your site? And maybe he will be the highest bidder, so he needs to pay you. If you already want to keep it private, send him the PM, so he can consider purchasing your site.

Regards.:)

I'll consider your words sir but i believe he can make an offer considering i have already provided with earnings and traffic stats, its just that he needs to verify it and offcourse i will show him everything, anyway i have already asked him n just waiting for his reply

thankyou :)

Last edited:
what you mean around 1000 visitors daily? when you don't submitting for a few weeks it's dropping to 500 and when you starting to submit to DDL each day it's increasing to 1500?

what you mean around 1000 visitors daily? when you don't submitting for a few weeks it's dropping to 500 and when you starting to submit to DDL each day it's increasing to 1500?

Well its not that i stop submitting, i do submit but 2 to 3 times in a week and it drops down to around 1000 to 700, but if i keep submitting daily then it goes + 1300 to around 1500

Any organic traffic?

not much but i get around 70 to 100 visitors from google daily

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back