Selling PSPMafia.com PR2 30K+ Uniques/Month

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bread

Hey guys,

I'm here to try and sell PSPMafia.com one last time. I have tried twice in the past, with no luck. Why? I'm not quite sure.

Anyways, It gets around 1k unique visits daily, makes around $25-35 a month with JuicyAds, and it literally requires nothing but the community to run it.

Anyways, I pay ~$6 a month to pay for the server so it's obviously a large increase in profit compared to how much goes into it.

Also, it is an "old" domain name dating back to November of 2008.

Anyways, here's the stats:

6e7174.jpg

(Near 0 numbers are server downtime).

Slide doesn't work :P
32abd4.jpg

For the month of July I earned right around $28, as you can see(going from bottom to top) the money was starting to increase slightly.

(Sidenote: the 31st made $0.62 just didn't feel like cropping 1 day to add in if you really want the extra day let me know, I will even post August.)

Continuing...

AUGUST WAS A BAD MONTH BECAUSE OF HOSTING ISSUES!

As you can see in the Google analytics, I easily lost 3-4 days because of downtime(yet the traffic still bounced back).

What you get:
-Forum Database/Files: 32,000 Members + 25,000 Posts
-WCDDL Files + Database: 3k Downloads + Custom Featured Download Script.
-Both have Custom Skins!
-Pspmafia.com Domain
Finally,
Payment Method: PayPal
Starting Bid: $150
Minimum Increment: $10
BIN: $300

Regards,
-Bread

P.S,
I like to use the word anyways(just noticed the word abuse lol)

21 comments
Well, unfortunately ScorpioHost has failed me, I will be switching over to a new host. As you can see I've been having some shared hosting issues

Site will be live soon,
-Bread

I suggest you go with KnownSrv. One of better WJ host. As for sale, don't sell it for anything less than $300. It really would be a STEAL. Good luck.

Thanks for your advice Smith I appreciate it, but I already know my reserve price,

Hmm, pspmafia.com isn't loading right now.

Yes, I am aware that it is down, I am currently planning on getting access to the site, so that I can back it up and transfer everything to a new server.

-Bread

VIP gets a purchase every once in awhile nothin serious. In PSPMafia's prime it was around $20 a month with some months going up to ~$57 and others going down to $13 overall it isnt the focal point of the site's income

-Bread

Maybe 1 purchase of a cheap package every 3 months or so, so its hard to tell because its so inconsistent as it is not our main form of income

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back