Status
Not open for further replies.

Umar.Work22

As I am a designer I work on Photoshop and my job is to design the site in Photoshop so that before coding client can see how there site will actually look . So now if I am doing this work here of Wjunction what should I charge . . . . ? (For the PSD template )

12 comments
You can do this in 2 ways.
Make a generic template and have its auction and see what is your art's worth.
or just put up your portfolio in the graphic section and wait for clients you approach you yourself.

I remember selling my first website design to 4tw(a member here) for $20. I knew nothing back then and he really supported me with that. So, you know, you can also start like that.

It really depends upon you. If you think its worth 100$ then price it at the same, but if you think its worth 10$ then do that.

You need to fore look what other designers are offering and how competitive you are. If designer A is selling a generic PSD template at 20$ and your work is of the same quality then you can probably sell it for 18$ or 15$.
Do this repeatedly and once when you start getting recognition, increase your price.

For me PSD template cost much more than cutting it to html + css. You can charge for it even 5-10 times more. Everything depend from client budget and yours exprience. If you have nice portfolio then customer can trust in your talent. You need to make your own method for charge clients.

Basically, you gotta be honest with yourself and judge your design. You must be a critic for you. That's the best way one can get going in designing :)
Also, we'd love to see a preview or something of your PSD template.

It all depends upon the quality Umar. Some graphic designers create mockups for ask low as $25, while others charge $1000+. So initially, start with small projects. You'll learn gradually.

Basically, you gotta be honest with yourself and judge your design. You must be a critic for you. That's the best way one can get going in designing :)
Also, we'd love to see a preview or something of your PSD template.

You can see my samples in the market place :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back