Status
Not open for further replies.

iAmDjMAD

ok here is little bit of background, i wanna to make warez site so i search a lot of about reliable domain provider and chose the PRQ heard a lot about these guys in the past like one time they were providing hosting to Wikileaks and Thepiratebay. so i registered .Se (sweden) domain. 6 months it went all good. i never need any support everything was fine. so i wanna to start new project i make a ticket about buying new domain and i receive a reply after 1 month. and Now few weeks before my anonymous domain is terminated, i make a ticket luckily i received a reply after a day they said they did not receive any warning or anything and they will investigate.

and now they are not replying they have no idea.. i contact the company from where domain was registered, they gave me reseller details who registered the domain through automatic system. no reply there too

looks like i lost my time and money... now back to 0. it looks like i am victum of Marketing techniques they said to me Fully Anonymous domains, we ignore Dmca, nothing will happened to you blah blah blah.. and i am 100% sure it was not DMCA related issue or anything legal but they did not answer me why domain is terminated.
i pay 5 times more then usual registrar to them and this i receive.
i suggest you all please Stay away from prq.se and their services, they are not what they were in the past, entire company went to sh*t.

i waste my money and mostly important hard work to bring the good traffic after all these months, please do not fall for their Anonymous registration and DMCA ignore thing, they will mess you up anytime they want.

Edit: i receive reply they say it was terminated by IIS. so i contact them

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]I received Reply from IIS and here what they said[/FONT]

[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]""Its hard to tell what role you have in this when you are anonymous, but it seems by your message that you represent the web content that earlier was shown under your domain, and let me assure you of that this matter is not related in any way to the content.[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]But instead the case concerns the registrant data for this domain name.[/FONT]
[FONT=proxima_nova_rgregular]And IIS Registry has communicated with requests to the registrants e-mail address, accordingly to our terms and conditions.""[/FONT]

Now its clear that its not related to DMCA or Legal issue and its fault of PRQ failed to registered domains properly and forward them to their customers who like to registered as Anonymous. Stay Away from PRQ and any of their services its not what they advertise. i will update this thread if i get my domain back.

Last edited:
4 comments
Some domains are suspended if you do not verify ownership via e-mail they send to the mailbox you used for registration (in WHOIS), check your SPAM folders. Also i believe this company is not bad, they have good name. It can be some technical issue. Use ticket system to communicate with them, e-mail is not reliable. And update us with outcomes, it can take time.

i am communicating via ticket system Always and in Anonymous registration it does not work like that. we are indeed owner but its anonymous and does not use your data so someone else date must been used if host is providing Anonymous regisration then he must ensure that domain will be verified otherwise whats the point. there is no email in spam or anything.
what really piss me off is that for months i been working on site and now i am sitting with nothing. the company was good there was no doubt but i don;t think anymore. i will update this thread if and only if i able to get my domain back or able to get permanent redirect. its still 6 months left on that till renew date

@4 if you can't post related to thread whats the point of posting at all and its Not seehd or anything related to it, i have sold that site months ago. http://www.wjunction.com/128-comple...ovie-streaming-site-12k-members-30uv-day.html

Now i receive message privately that PRQ did not terminate the site it was IIS who blocked 20+ domains. but i don;t see the point because Giant sites like Fmovies.se and Cyro.se are still alive and running :(

I received Reply from IIS and here what they said

""Its hard to tell what role you have in this when you are anonymous, but it seems by your message that you represent the web content that earlier was shown under your domain, and let me assure you of that this matter is not related in any way to the content.
But instead the case concerns the registrant data for this domain name.
And IIS Registry has communicated with requests to the registrants e-mail address, accordingly to our terms and conditions.""

Now its clear that its not related to DMCA or Legal issue and its fault of PRQ failed to registered domains properly and forward them to their customers who like to registered as Anonymous.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back