It is a new site, assume very low traffic
No ads.
28258250.png

Starting bid: $30
Increase $1
End date: 27.12.2012 GMT: +2:00

Last edited:
8 comments
[mod]Read the rules and report back with a proper title. Tip: buzz words are not allowed. [/mod]

---------- Post added 13th Dec 2012 at 01:06 AM ---------- Previous post was 12th Dec 2012 at 08:53 AM ----------

EDIT: Thread re-opened with proper title

I have a lot of things to say about you last PM, but I guess it is just a waste of my time.
You can interpret the rules as you wish.
Thank you for re-opening this thread.

erandi,
Give this guy a PM, he might be interested... I believe he owns a collection of proxy sites.

http://www.wjunction.com/member.php?u=25745

Cheers m8 :)

However I value this domain @ the price of a domain name so about $3. Its new, the templates isn't original so as far as im concerned you may as well just buy a domain name for yourself and chuck the script up.

I suggest the OP has had one to many festive drinks if he is of the opinion this is worth $30

But hey good luck with the sale anyway and thanks Ashleyuk1984 :)

Cheers
RR

You are free to value any domain as much as you want. honestly I don't care. I don't know from where the "$3" came out, but I sold the .us version for about $100 months ago.
Regarding the template, I see it as a pointless argument. Everyone who wants to use a proxy needs only the text bar, "go" button and some check box features. The template I've chosen is a random one, the buyer can use his own template.

Sale ended.
Thread can be closed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back