ProStream.to - Service Closed

ProStream

Dear uploaders,

After 5 months of full work, and all payments on time our service is closed today.

Due to the action taken by OVH, thanks to the DMCA, all of our 11 dedicated servers, 10 of storage 1 of main host, was deleted and our account on ovh terminated.

OVH MESSAGE

"Hello,

Your customer account and services have been terminated.

Reason: Breach of contract (Copyright Infringement)

cordially,

The OVH Abuse team. "

We try today to restore the main menu with database on other servers to sent all the rest of payments to users.

Once again we apologize for this situation, but we can do nothing all data is lost, included 120 TB+ of files and other backups.

Hello WJ users,

I would like to present to you ProStream.to video hosting website, which can be used to stream your videos online on any device.

1.UPLOAD - 2.SHARE - 3.EARN
Start today and benefit of the fast and unlimited speed easy handling anywhere.

SIMPLE & TRANSPARENT OFFER:
There are no hidden rules.

• Unlimited storage.
  • Unlimited speed.
  • *Clone Uploads (New)
  • Minimum payout amount is just $10.
  • Views are counted up to 2 within 24 hours per user/ip.
  • Legal adult content is allowed.
  • For both normal and embedded videos you earn 100%, there is no limitation.
  • Multiple payments options: Paypal, Paxum, Skrill, BTC, ETH, Stellar Lumens, Ripple
  • All affiliate payouts are processed within 48 hours of your request.

NEW* - We give you 20% commission on each premium sale from your videos or referral url.

Remote upload supported hosts:
Openload.co(closed), Verystream.com(closed), Google Drive, Gounlimited.to, Clipwatching.com, Vidoza.net, Mp4upload.com, Streamango.com, Streamcherry.com, Streamcloud.eu, Flix555.com, Sendvid.com, Dropbox.com

Sample Video:
https://prostream.to/s2pzg7kvgx0x.html

Reward Info Page:
https://prostream.to/make_money.html

Update ProStream.to on 2019-12-14

• Added - API Plugin

Update ProStream.to on 2019-11-25

• Added - Z_O_O_M File Uploader.
  • Fixed - Download button.
  • Change - The player face buttons.
  • Added - Security in the embed code to prevent fraud with which some are accustomed.

Update ProStream.to on 2019-11-11

• Added - New Powerful Server Installed - Demo video from New Server (https://prostream.to/g8wf7aqsnpgv.html)
  • Fixed - Make New Folders.
  • Fixed - Move files to folders.
  • Fixed - Upload and Remote Upload direct to your selected folder.
  • Added - Quality stage info of your files, that show you if your files are ENCODED by Server or/and are stored in Original format.
  • Added - Mass rename files (Add Sufix, Prefix, Replace).

Last edited:
357 comments
Hello prostream, the service works very well a request would be to know where our visits come from, so we do not know what public we have if it is from usa ca uk etc ... and of course we do not know that we win with each visit really

Hello prostream, the service works very well a request would be to know where our visits come from, so we do not know what public we have if it is from usa ca uk etc ... and of course we do not know that we win with each visit really

Yep, this option are only on our end, but you know what traffic you have if you have your own website, also you can make simple calculation of your earnings per day and simple can saw in which tier you belong.

Cheers !

Last edited:
I select the file, click "export file" and a white page appears. Only the "export" option doesn't work for me.

Hello

If you give same error you can click on button from this image

lqetkxM.png

Last edited:
Remote is working gounlimited.I waiting mixdrops and streamz.Thumbnail change wait.More advanced options.

I probably list in export files no short write.Please fixed thank you.

Upload speed is web chrome,and firefox low.Max 900kb or sometimes 1200kb..cheap hosting.Tested US/Eu.

Goodwork.

Remote is working gounlimited.I waiting mixdrops and streamz.Thumbnail change wait.More advanced options.

I probably list in export files no short write.Please fixed thank you.

Upload speed is web chrome,and firefox low.Max 900kb or sometimes 1200kb..cheap hosting.Tested US/Eu.

Goodwork.

Hi Tipm

We do all possible to make the host fast and good. i notice here when update on site are made.

Are you tried zoom uploader ? also we prepare to add new servers during this month.

Thank you for all your feedback.

Yep, this option are only on our end, but you know what traffic you have if you have your own website, also you can make simple calculation of your earnings per day and simple can saw in which tier you belong.

Cheers !
I think you did not understand me, I know where my visits come from and I know that the profit I get from your service is not adjusted to the ratios, tell me why hide where the visits come from?

I will continue to use your service but not because of what you earn but because of the quality of reproduction and stability

Back